Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DS' first crush so cute!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
DS has the biggest crush on a good family friend! It's the cutest thing! He's 5. She's kind of like an honorary aunt...her name is Kailey and she used to date my brother and they broke up but remained good friends. She was a Hooters waitress for a long time. Very bubbly cheerleader type: blonde, tan, and really cute. My DS says he doesn't like girls except for Kailey and that she is the most beautiful girl in the world! And she has a little girl of her own. Just! Darling!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:07 AM
First crush is on a Hooters waitress. Promising.
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:09 AM
Oh my... My DD talked about her male friend Blake all through preschool, talking about dancing and what not. That was cute.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:10 AM
Quoting Anonymous 2: First crush is on a Hooters waitress. Promising.

She's very wholesome.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:22 AM
Quoting ame85: Oh my... My DD talked about her male friend Blake all through preschool, talking about dancing and what not. That was cute.

Aww!
Poosaloosa
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:25 AM
How cute! My six year old is completely enamored with Ariana Grande. He thinks she is the prettiest girl ever. I think it's adorable!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:08 PM
Quoting Poosaloosa: How cute! My six year old is completely enamored with Ariana Grande. He thinks she is the prettiest girl ever. I think it's adorable!

Awwww.
Snapdragon88
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:10 PM
Lol, my 6 yr old fixes his own hair all nice if he's going to see the little girl down the street. It's adorable. And his favorite color is purple now, because hers is :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)