Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

swagbucks

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Do you use them?
For those who don't know what they are. Its a website that you earn points for gift cards by watching videos doing tasks and playing games. It's a great way to pay for Christmas presents if you're always low on money that time of year.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
GirlWithANikon
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:04 AM
I have an account but unless you sign up for offers it takes sooooo long to get points. No matter what the surveys are about I never qualify and get the point for trying only.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:05 AM
I do. I started in late July and have made almost $600.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:08 AM
Yep. January through June it pays for birthday presents and everything after that goes to Christmas.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:11 AM
You don't have to watch the videos all they way. Also you can use the app swagbucks tv just watch the advertisements then move on to the next video

Quoting GirlWithANikon: I have an account but unless you sign up for offers it takes sooooo long to get points. No matter what the surveys are about I never qualify and get the point for trying only.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:12 AM

Yep. I spend about 5-10 mins a day. I get about 1 gift card a month. Nothing major, but 5 bucks on Amazon is 5 bucks...

Howardx5
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:13 AM

yep ive earned 75$ in the last month. love it.

GirlWithANikon
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 1:29 AM
Yeah I've found the videos only need to be watched up to 30seconds. But it's so many videos and I can't just sit there all day to click k the next video every 30seonds. When I got sick and was on Cm a lot I did it and got the $25 gift card but that took soooooo long

Quoting Anonymous 1: You don't have to watch the videos all they way. Also you can use the app swagbucks tv just watch the advertisements then move on to the next video

Quoting GirlWithANikon: I have an account but unless you sign up for offers it takes sooooo long to get points. No matter what the surveys are about I never qualify and get the point for trying only.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)