Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE!Uh oh! We weren't expecting this!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 113 Replies
At least not anytime soon! So my soon to be dh and I already have a 2 year old. We had planned to get married in 2 years but if we were to get pregnant again, that we would get married a lot sooner, as in before we have the baby. I'm not but a few weeks along now but now I'm not sure, of course I want the wedding I can invite all my family and friends to, but obviously now we only have 2 choices. A: go to the court house for a quick marriage or B: plan the cheapest wedding possible. I kind of want to plan the cheapest wedding possible, I already have a potential place for the wedding that would cost us nothing and we know a pastor that could probably marry us. Any idea how to plan the cheapest wedding possible in the shortest amount of time?

UPDATE!
I talked to soon to be dh and he decided that he wanted a small wedding and not a just stop at the court house kind of thing. He was thinking in a field or something! Were in texas towards the houston area. Any ideas where we could have it? My last idea for a place is completely out of the question now, sadly. I need ideas and fast because I'm going to want to do this before I start showing!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:40 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:41 AM
Bump!
Jblb
by Emerald Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:41 AM
Why can't you wait to get married?
SitaStJames
by *Sita* on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Look up.ideas on pinterest for ideas on DIY themes, decorations and such.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:42 AM

vegas

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:43 AM
We probably could, but it's just something we wanted to do if we had another one. Were tired of the baby momma baby daddy drama of "oh you're not even married? You're not a real family"

Quoting Jblb: Why can't you wait to get married?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:43 AM

We went to the courthouse.  Not b/c we were pregnant but b/c we had no money for a wedding and no help.

Bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:44 AM
Good idea, I'm kind of bummed though, I had already started planning our dream wedding, at least the outfits and such.

Quoting SitaStJames: Look up.ideas on pinterest for ideas on DIY themes, decorations and such.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:45 AM
Why do you care so much about what people say? Tell them to screw off.

Quoting Anonymous 1: We probably could, but it's just something we wanted to do if we had another one. Were tired of the baby momma baby daddy drama of "oh you're not even married? You're not a real family"

Quoting Jblb: Why can't you wait to get married?
cleansedbyglory
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:45 AM

I don't know. 

Congrats on the baby, and the upcoming wedding <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)