Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please stop calling me stalker!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
Ok long story short I'm unhappy with so . We're not married but have a 6 y/o dd together. I've been with him since 2005.I was bored and drunk one night, so I foolishly joined this dating site. I posted pictures of myself, some in skimpy clothes, and got flattered by all the messages. I gave my number to this guy and he wanted to meet but I decided not to.I then explained my situation to him, thinking he would stop texting me ten times a day. Wrong. Instead he insisted on "saving" me and kept asking me to meet. Sometimes I would be busy working or taking care of dd or simply didn't want to correspond. From my experience in dating prior to motherhood, most men give up after so many ignores.
Instead he called me ten times today. I had to block his number but then he called from restricted numbers.
Then he sent me a text threatening how he would tell my husband "what I've been up to " if I don't give him a chance ".He said he took pics of my profile and pics and now they're on his phone.
Fortunately, He doesn't know my last name or my home address or email or SOS name, but still. Ick creep.
I don't understand why he's so upset.I mean we never even met.we never even talked on the phone. There was no physical connection that took place or intimacy. I know in the past when I've been hung up by guys we would have at least liked each other and had a sexual relationship established before I was attached and thus hurt by their rejection
Ugh just needed to vent. I know I'll probably have to change my number but that's a hassle because then I have to notify my daughter school, my mom, brother, friends, extended family back east, etc.
I know if I'm unhappy cheating isntvthe way to go, And I don't want to hear about how I shouldn't have been on that site in first place.
Any advice? Or similar stories?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm tempted to call troll on this one. Not sure, but tempted because if you are honestly drunk enough to think getting on an online dating site is a good idea when your already with someone serious....chances are you're too drunk to actually be able to use the computer let alone set up a whole page with pictures and everything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:00 AM
No I'm not. I wasn't blitzed I was having a couple of beers. I guess I was just buzzed. I'm not one of those people who can't handle liquor.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm tempted to call troll on this one. Not sure, but tempted because if you are honestly drunk enough to think getting on an online dating site is a good idea when your already with someone serious....chances are you're too drunk to actually be able to use the computer let alone set up a whole page with pictures and everything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:01 AM
So tell your husband first.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:02 AM
And I had thought of doing this sober but it was just liquid courage. And yes I know it's wrong and now unsafe

Quoting Anonymous 1: No I'm not. I wasn't blitzed I was having a couple of beers. I guess I was just buzzed. I'm not one of those people who can't handle liquor.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm tempted to call troll on this one. Not sure, but tempted because if you are honestly drunk enough to think getting on an online dating site is a good idea when your already with someone serious....chances are you're too drunk to actually be able to use the computer let alone set up a whole page with pictures and everything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:03 AM
Omg tell him what? I didn't even do anything! And I shouldn't have to. I owe that creep nothing, and tell so and then what? A huge fight? All because of some crazy loser!

Quoting Anonymous 3: So tell your husband first.
Amybelle
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this

yea, creating the profile on a dating site was absolutely deliberate ....not just a "bored & drunk one night" slip up....

autodidact
by Snarknado on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:06 AM
3 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:07 AM
Yes it was. ..so does that warrant his abuse? We never even met!

Quoting Amybelle:

yea, creating the profile on a dating site was absolutely deliberate ....not just a "bored & drunk one night" slip up....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:08 AM
Lol thankfully I didn't meet him for this very reason

Quoting autodidact:

Amybelle
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this

that's the risk you chose to take. play with fire you're going to get burned

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yes it was. ..so does that warrant his abuse? We never even met!
Quoting Amybelle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)