Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it alarming that so many kids are born with so many problems?

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:11 AM
  • 131 Replies
2 moms liked this

And yet people are blaming vaccines and other shit, while those that BF and do not vaccinate, are making those choices because their kids all have issues. Im just not seeing how vaccines and other stuff is causing all these problems. Perhaps poor breeding?????

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:13 AM
6 moms liked this

Drugs, defective genes, toxins they put in their bodies, toxins in the environment,etc

thetrollcat
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this

bullshit even the healthiest women with the healthiest pregnancies and then feed their kids the healthiest shit still end up with problem/health problem kids

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Drugs, defective genes, toxins they put in their bodies, toxins in the environment,etc

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:16 AM
3 moms liked this

From what I've been reading a lot of it is caused by the chemicals in our food. Who knows. I think they've proven that Vaccinatiins don't cause Autism, but people want to hold on to that and use it as an excuse.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:16 AM
Or environmental causes? The new preservatives we ingest daily? Staying awake longer not allowing our bodies to heal properly? Or being able with a few clicks to find other people that have your condition? Hope this post keeps you entertained and on the list.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow your kinda harsh today "poor breeding"?
cybcm
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this
It's not like it's a new thing. My brother had cystic fibrosis and died at age 3, my husband was born with a heart defect.

Damn dodgy 60's and 70's kids.
thetrollcat
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:18 AM

see that is what Im thinking... People are just using shit as an excuse. I have no doubt that the stuff we eat, and even vaccines are causing problems within humans ya know. But all the kids with add and adhd and autism and so forth holy bat shit meow.... How can we have so many kids with all these behavior problems?

All I know is I see kids all the time come from poor homes, homes they eat nothing but pure shit and they aint got all these problems/. Infact it seems that the more anal the mom is the more problems the kids have!

Quoting wooly:

From what I've been reading a lot of it is caused by the chemicals in our food. Who knows. I think they've proven that Vaccinatiins don't cause Autism, but people want to hold on to that and use it as an excuse.

StoneColdKiller
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:18 AM

Its damn right fucking scary.

All the current children in mine and my husbands families all have some kind of medical issue. It has made us fear having a 2nd child. And when I say medical from autism to rare heart defects.

thetrollcat
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:20 AM

so you are telling me the large number of kids which is 1 out of ever 3 will have add adhd autism and all that shit is NORMAL and has always been?

Quoting cybcm: It's not like it's a new thing. My brother had cystic fibrosis and died at age 3, my husband was born with a heart defect. Damn dodgy 60's and 70's kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:20 AM

There's a lot polluted people out there, and also a polluted environment.  

Quoting thetrollcat:

bullshit even the healthiest women with the healthiest pregnancies and then feed their kids the healthiest shit still end up with problem/health problem kids

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)