Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here was my strange dream

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Also about babies. (i am not pregnant)

I suddenly had another son. A newborn, tiny and amazing, so tiny he looked fake. Me and all my family all went out to the car , went somewhere and came back only for me to look around and say I couldnt find him (damn now I cant remember the name he had) I started panicking, asking everyone I was with., They all said they saw me putting him in the car, buckled, but he was gone. Saw some dolls and checked them to see if they were him. they were not. DSid that a few times, called 911, didn't talk to anyone though. Double triple checked, I was just screaming in fear most of the time. Then my alarm woke me up.

That baby was incredibly .... so special though he was so cute and perfect. i had him for only a minute in my arms before all the bad started.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
czazmommy
by MrsZ on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:01 AM
That is so weird, I had almost the same dream the other night except the baby I had was the biggest baby girl I have ever seen! In my dream, we kept going to other people's houses & I'd lose her at every house; I'd be panicking & then someone would be like, "here she is!"
I'm not pregnant either, just so strange...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:03 AM

Right? Mine was so small and doll like that I had to have picked up 100 dolls praying I would find him but he was not none of them. Even my famiyl I said pls help me find him and they were looking and asking about dolls too lol.

I started calling 911 but was scared? idk of punishment I guess or something. I never called or finished talking to them and I never found my poor baby =(

Quoting czazmommy: That is so weird, I had almost the same dream the other night except the baby I had was the biggest baby girl I have ever seen! In my dream, we kept going to other people's houses & I'd lose her at every house; I'd be panicking & then someone would be like, "here she is!" I'm not pregnant either, just so strange...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:43 AM

bump

czazmommy
by MrsZ on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:03 AM
Aww :( I hate dreams like that, where you still feel sad after you wake up...

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Right? Mine was so small and doll like that I had to have picked up 100 dolls praying I would find him but he was not none of them. Even my famiyl I said pls help me find him and they were looking and asking about dolls too lol.

I started calling 911 but was scared? idk of punishment I guess or something. I never called or finished talking to them and I never found my poor baby =(

Quoting czazmommy: That is so weird, I had almost the same dream the other night except the baby I had was the biggest baby girl I have ever seen! In my dream, we kept going to other people's houses & I'd lose her at every house; I'd be panicking & then someone would be like, "here she is!"
I'm not pregnant either, just so strange...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)