Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting married today! UPDATE!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
Headed to the courthouse to get married in a few hours. DF asked me Sunday if I'd marry him an I said yes! We would have gotten married yesterday but everything was closed due to MLK day. I am so excited. When we get married he says we will file for custody for his 4 kids. He can't stand his Ex and he doesn't want his kids with her. Hopefully with him being married the judge will look at it as he being a changed man and not the convicted felon he use to be.

DF spent 5 years in prison because he use to sell crack and meth. I met him while I was visiting an ex bf. It was love at first sight when I saw him. He's been out for almost 3 years and we have a one year old together. Can't wait to get custody of the other 4 so our family can be complete.

Update: I'M MARRIED! We got to the court house at 11:30 and there were four people ahead of us. The judge took his lunch break at 12 o'clock and I was so pissed. We had to wait until 2:30 to finally become husband and wife. I love my man so much. I cant wait to go purchase our wedding rings tomorrow. Next week we will go back to court and file for custody of our kids. I'm so excited.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiddycat73
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:20 AM
Lol...good luck with all that.
Momtoone07
by Emerald Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Well, it sounds like you all have had a rough start. I hope this is a new beginning for both of you. Good luck and congrats!
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:22 AM
Lol! Have fun with all that! Guess there's no waiting period where you live either?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:23 AM
Nope. And he's still and will always be a felon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:25 AM
Umm congrats
kyheavensmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:25 AM
Congrats!!
mom1st2three
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:28 AM

don't you have to apply for a marriage license first?

Chaos1229
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:29 AM
6 moms liked this
Lmao sorry the judge isn't going to take the kids from their mother because you got married. Smdh
TaralynnStewart
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:30 AM
2 moms liked this
Good luck with that disastrous life of yours
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:30 AM

What a messy mess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)