Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My mother in law is crazy

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:27 AM
  • 16 Replies

We were talking about how it's weird that other countries aren't so big on stalls in bathrooms. (When we traveled and in history) She said she would have to have a stall with a door because of homosexuals.  I asked her what she meant.  She said "what if I'm wiping and some homosexual sees me?  They might get turned on!"

WHAT!?!?!?!

I'm a Christian and don't condone homosexuality, but it's between that person and God.  

So I'm pissed AND confused because she thinks now that all homosexuals are rapists AND get turned on by wiping?!?!?!

I told her "If someone gets turned on by seeing you wipe yourself, I'd worry about a lot more than the person being a homosexual!"

Isn't that insane?

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theTosh.O
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:30 AM

BUMP!

C-Stewart
by Molded Cupcake on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:33 AM
That's just ignorance IMO.
smalltownteddy
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Sadly, a lot of people have this fear. It's ridiculous. I feel like we need a PSA.

"On behalf of queers everywhere, we have no interest in watching you shit. Or undress in the gym. We can smell your BO from here, bro. No thank you."
strongforthem
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:34 AM
What a weirdo.
fairymom82
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:35 AM
Love this! I can't go to the bathroom in public anyway but I know nobody would be turned on by my smell lol.

Quoting smalltownteddy: Sadly, a lot of people have this fear. It's ridiculous. I feel like we need a PSA.

"On behalf of queers everywhere, we have no interest in watching you shit. Or undress in the gym. We can smell your BO from here, bro. No thank you."
theTosh.O
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:38 AM

I've never heard this before.  I felt like I was being punked!

Quoting smalltownteddy: Sadly, a lot of people have this fear. It's ridiculous. I feel like we need a PSA. "On behalf of queers everywhere, we have no interest in watching you shit. Or undress in the gym. We can smell your BO from here, bro. No thank you."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:39 AM
Ugh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:40 AM

That is the same thought (your MIL) as women who get upset if they see a boy over the age of 3 in a women's restroom!

VibeRant
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:40 AM

Does she always embrace her ignorance in such a bizarre way? I have friends that always joke (when they get ready to go anywhere)...'Okay, it's time to go play naked in Walmart's parking lot'...because they're homosexual. 

theTosh.O
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:40 AM

I know!!!

Quoting Anonymous 2:

That is the same thought (your MIL) as women who get upset if they see a boy over the age of 3 in a women's restroom!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)