Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't care if my cat craps in your garden

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 132 Replies

I have cats, they go outside (as they should), I think having an indoor cat is cruel.

They probably shit in the neighbous garden as well as ours.

I suspect they kill small furry animals and birds too.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marmie41
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:58 AM
9 moms liked this
Then you won't mind if I call animal control on your cat.
dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
My inside cat refuses to go outside. He freaks the fuck out and runs back inside.
LukeWarmwater
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

grr my neighbours cat shit in my kids sandbox last summer. Stupid thing is always outside howling to be let in, too. All year round.  I can actually hear it right now.

casah4
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:02 AM
5 moms liked this

I'm a cruel cat owner who keeps my cats indoors only. Outdoor cats are a nuisance, and if they continue to come to my house aggravating my cats, Animal Conrol will be called.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

That's great and all but in some states your neighbors can shoot and kill your cat for being on their property. In my home town my mom was fined $100 bucks each and every time our cat went into the neighbor's yard. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:04 AM
4 moms liked this
Well then you won't care when my dogs kill your cat.
amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:04 AM
I'm sure you're right and you made it clear that you don't care so is this just one of those random thoughts posts? (we call them "Pensieve Posts") B/c I don't care where your cat shits, either.
VibeRant
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:05 AM

Oh-kay.

bunnywzrd
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

My neighbors cats destroy everything we do outside. They have pooped and peed in my flower gardens so much things don't grow well anymore. They dig up my flower bulbs and they destroyed my kids sandbox. They have even gotten in my cars an peed in them. We can barely go outside without stepping in poop. When we plow the garden in the spring in reeks of pee. As soon as the dirt is turned they start going in it. It's impossible to plant anything and not come in smelling like cat pee. I hate my neighbors cats and there is nothing I can do about it here. There are no laws protecting my property from them.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:07 AM
3 moms liked this

Then you won't mind if I poison your cat that trespasses in MY Yard...right????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)