Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy genetics

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:55 AM
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

The milkman post made me want to see pics of families where there were genetic "surprises"...lol.

This is my sister, her husband, and their two children. (They are really old pics)
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this
My siblings and I are all different colors of the rainbow. I'm pale (joke is I'm the milk man's kid), my sister is a bit darker than me (think Rhianna), and my brother is the darkest. (Think Tatyana Ali from the fresh prince).
TheMightyLauren
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Mobile Photo

MrsDukati
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Those two little boys are brothers? Wow! My kids all look alike in some way.
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow, big difference!

My mom had 5 kids, we all have different color hair.
nebraskamomto2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

My sons was very dark skinny when he was born and since I'm adopted, I had no idea what was going on lol.  He's a blonde haired blue eyed boy now though :)

ksixberry2
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
My brothers are hispanic and I am white as a pile of snow.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Same with my DD (she is mixed) and my 4 youngest grandkids. MY oldest GD is identical to my DD in color and looks. My GS is his dads  twin (ghost white). The 2 youngest GD are also ghost white and look like NO ONE at all, lol

PeppermintyTea
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:06 AM
I don't look like anyone in my family. They always make jokes about my mom having an affair with the mailman, or some other nonsense. I do have this same like "elf ear" point thing that my dad has though so he says that must make me his. (Jokingly) People used to ask me if my dad is my stepfather a lot when I was growing up. I don't post pictures on here. All of my kids look alike no surprising genes popped up.
theboyfactory
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:09 AM

Mobile Photo

Yep, the little one has gotten darker as he has gotten older, but the are full blooded brothers. :)

This is them more recently.

Quoting MrsDukati: Those two little boys are brothers? Wow! My kids all look alike in some way.
eadyT
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:10 AM
My best friends GC are all this way. Her oldest Gs is white, but biracial. Her youngest grandchildren are medium skinned I guess. Hell, I've never thought about it like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)