Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think i am going to be a nurse!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

I have been back and forth with going to school to be a nurse .. i guess the reason i havent is that nursing school kind of scares me .. my friends all told me how tough it is, and i have 3 kids at home, i dont want to start then drop out from it being to hard or to time consuming ..

anyone on here have kids while attending nursing school .. how did you do it?

ALSO i have CC around here for nursing that will obviously give you your AA and theres one around here that will give you your bachelors in 3yrs .. no breaks for summer but its like $80,000+ seems high to me?!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:13 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:15 PM
I know plenty of nurses that went to school while taking care of children and a household. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:29 PM
My daughter went away to college to earn her BSN . She attended a public state university , it took 9 semesters and a summer .Her tuition only , not living expenses was around 16 to 17 thousand a year .She didn't go to CC but ours is only about 3 to 4 thousand for two semesters so yes 80 thousand seems a bit high with using cc for your first two years ,
I will say my daughter graduated magma cum laude and is making 72 ,000 . She graduated in Aug . We are able to pay for all our children's education but even if not I think a 72 ,000 return on the first year makes it money well spent .
Good luck .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)