Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, you married a man who has kids but doesn't support them. What were you thinking?

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:28 AM
  • 2 Replies

Did you have kids with him?

WHY?

My nieces' father hasn't been supportive finanically or emotionally as a father. One is in college and the other is in high school. Their father has been with the same woman off and on for about 12 years. Their father has had 2 other children he doesn't support, or has been sued to support. He married his long time girlfriend about 2 years ago when she was pregnant, now she's pregnant again.

This woman, my nieces' stepmom, runs her mouth about my sister and bad mouths my nieces to their family members. She complains that they don't want to spend time with their dad. Perhaps it's because when he found out she was pregnant he declared he'd be a good father this time to my nieces'.

So the deadbeat's new wife is pregnant with number 2. My niece asked her dad to help her get back to school because he car broke down and he said "he has a baby on the way and can't consider helping."

I am so MAD right now! 

I took her back to school and I was happy I could help. That man infuriates me!

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:29 AM

You never know what he's telling his wife.

BalderdashMom
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:33 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1:

You never know what he's telling his wife.

I can't be sure of everything, but she has no propblem telling people many things he tells her. She gets angry when people let her know she doesn't know all the facts. 

I really dislike her. I have zero respect for her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)