Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CPS because I'm aborting

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
My eight month relationship ended when I found out I was pregnant, and he realized I was serious about not having more children. He basically told me I was having the baby, and when I said no, he yelled at me, called me names, and ran home to mommy, who has since been doing everything in her power to stop me. I pressed charges against her for assault when she slapped me, and harassment for the phone calls, drive bys, and her showing up at my work. The latest thing is her calling CPS on me to have my two older kids removed because I'm abusive. She made up several lies about living in with a random man, not feeding my kids, hitting them, and oh yes, killing a child. She took great pleasure in calling me and telling me she'd done this. I took great pleasure in laughing and hanging up.

What a fruit cake!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlytherinQueen
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:00 PM

Sounds like you're dodging a bullet

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:01 PM
Did you already get an abortion? If not you might want to get on that before she gets crazier.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:01 PM
You do need consent for abortion. But I lied saying it was a one night stand. Good luck getting away from all that.
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:01 PM

People can be crazy, that's for sure.

I hope she will leave you alone soon.

SlytherinQueen
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:02 PM

No you don't. Only if you're a minor.

Quoting Anonymous 3: You do need consent for abortion. But I lied saying it was a one night stand. Good luck getting away from all that.

mischele
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:03 PM
Wow
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:04 PM

lol, no, you don't.

Quoting Anonymous 3: You do need consent for abortion. But I lied saying it was a one night stand. Good luck getting away from all that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:04 PM
Huh? No. I don't need consent from anyone but myself to abort.

.PinkHart.
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:04 PM
She doesn't need consent for an abortion unless she lives in a state that requires it for minors. And she isn't a minor based on the op.

anon55
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:04 PM

No you don't. It is entirely the woman's choice, the supreme court has already stated that, sounds like you are lying or a doctor lied to you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)