Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm just praying my way through this day.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

I've been sick with a cough of some kind (sore throat, fatigue), I didn't sleep last night at all and today my nephew is just a little terror.

My sister dropped him off late and frazzled and told me he woke up with a tantrum and it's been downhill since, that was at 7:45am.  It really hasn't improved.

He threw a tantrum on the bus, a full possessed toddler throw down, on a moving bus.  Fun times.  Thankfully we were just one stop away from our stop, so I pulled the bell and we got off and walked.  When I picked him up, he went completely limp suddenly, wrenching my back. Then suddenly stiffened and kicked me in the tit.

He cried ALL the way home, stopping every 10 steps to just stand there in the cold and refuse to walk.  I tried taking his hand he threw down on the pavement kicking his legs screaming "NO NONONONO!!!"

He's now eating lunch, and by eating lunch I mean throwing his sippy cup off the high chair and demanding orange juice.  Something my sister doesn't let him have (it give him terrible rashes).

30 more minutes and ds gets home.  Then I can put my nephew monster down for a nap and take one myself. 

PLEASE LET THIS DAY BE OVER SOON.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:09 PM

BUMP!

Lunarprancer
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Yikes. Do you think he'll even take his nap?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:11 PM

That's where the praying comes in lol

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Yikes. Do you think he'll even take his nap?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)