Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You WANTED your kid to be a teen parent?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
I can't even imagine the thought process that goes into wanting your child to have a child as a teenager. My little sister got pregnant, she's only 15. She had an abortion, because my work schedule is a little easier to work with, I was the one who took her. I was then also the one who got to deal with her boyfriend's psychotic mother. Apparently she was just so thrilled to be a grandmother and is furious that my sister 'killed' her 'grandbaby', and all without consulting her. The boy knew, and, not that his opinion mattered, but he wanted her to abort as well, he didn't want a kid anymore than she did. It was my sister's choice to discuss this with him, but they decided that his mother shouldn't know. She overheard a phone conversation or something, and has taken is offended and mad that we didn't ask her opinion.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:12 PM
Yikes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:13 PM
I'm walking right out. Cause I know of what I would say will start an argument. I am saving my self the trouble. And keep my mouth shut.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:14 PM
See, why can't more people, including this woman, be more like you?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm walking right out. Cause I k of what I would say will start an argument. I am saving my self the trouble. And keep my mouth shut.
Chaos1229
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Well your sister and her bf made a mutual decision they felt was best. His mother really has no say in this. I can understand her being upset because that would have been her grand child. However she should just stay out of it.
paulswifey11
by TashaL on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
She has every right to be upset. It may not be her choice but still she is allowed to be upset. But then again I'm one that believes that at least the father should have say so
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:16 PM

Sadly she doesn't get an opinion. It's between the girl, the boy and HER parents since the procedure will be performed on her (if she even decides to tell them).

She'll get over it eventually.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:16 PM

And this is where your sister needs to break up with this guy.  A woman that psycho won't get any better.

PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:17 PM

Did you write about this before in which your parent's were having a fit about her deciding to abort?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:17 PM

My daughter's grandfather had the same reaction, not because he was happy about it. It was because he thought as he should just have had a say. I was 17 and I started to get an abortion, but I changed my mind.

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:17 PM
His mother can f**k off.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)