Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would happen

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
There is this guy, 46 years old that has been arrested and charged with sexual misconduct on a minor. He did 6 months and got out in 2013. Every freaking day he's riding by our house. My dh has had a verbal, almost deadly altercation with this man. He refuses to stop riding by. He slowly creeps by our house. Sometimes he will stop and sit in the street. If we're outside and see it my husband will get up, and the bastard will speed off. I know that it is public property, the street. But is there anything that can be done?? He has no business on the street I live on or the area around it, for a fact. I have a five year old daughter. He has tried to rape me in front of my child. Luckily he wasn't AS forceful as a real rape and I could get away from him. We ran out the door. My sister and her friend were there as well. He isn't on the national sex offender registry; but was arrested and charged. I see his arrest records. This is just a hassle for us. Eventually I'm afraid this might get way out of hand. He is a complete creep, coming by our house all of the time. Dd and I are home from 6a-8p every night. I do have a gun yes. But dh will end up getting shittier and use it before the man would even think about coming in here. I'm basically just wondering if I can file a complaint??
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:19 PM
He tried to rape you in front of your child??? Did you call the police when he tried to rape you?
BrownEyedGirl86
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:20 PM

He raped you, and a minor and he isnt on any registry for sex offenders. If you made a police report. I would contact the police every single time that he is on your road. I woudl get a video camera and show him sitting there and watching..then I would get a restraining order and a gun 

smalltownteddy
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:20 PM
Uh YEAH, call the cops jfc.
Chaos1229
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:21 PM
Go get a protection order asap . If he breaks the order he will be go to jail.
Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:21 PM

"He has tried to rape me in front of my child. Luckily he wasn't AS forceful as a real rape and I could get away from him."... what??? That was probably the point where you needed to file a report!! What is the difference between what he did to you and "real rape"?

If he's not on the registry, I don't think there's shit you can do to stop him from driving on a public street. 

lulumomof2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:22 PM

Did you file a police report after he tried to rape you? If so then I would get a restraining order against him as IMO he is stalking you. 

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:23 PM
Get a restraining order.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:23 PM

Dead men can't drive

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:24 PM
Meaning, he was forcing me down, holding me down, against my will.... But as I kicked and hit him, he let me go. I didn't have to put up a fight. Comprende now????

Quoting Superlaura328:

"He has tried to rape me in front of my child. Luckily he wasn't AS forceful as a real rape and I could get away from him."... what??? That was probably the point where you needed to file a report!! What is the difference between what he did to you and "real rape"?

If he's not on the registry, I don't think there's shit you can do to stop him from driving on a public street. 

TxMotherOf4
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
This...
Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

He raped you, and a minor and he isnt on any registry for sex offenders. If you made a police report. I would contact the police every single time that he is on your road. I woudl get a video camera and show him sitting there and watching..then I would get a restraining order and a gun 

Like YESTERDAY!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)