Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Swingers!! β˜†

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
My sister and her husband are swingers. They've been together for 15 years, ever since my sister was 16.High school sweethearts! They have a great loving marriage along with three kids! They truly are perfect for eachother.Their the type of couple you see, and you automatically see how much they love eachother! Their good people, wonderful parents; just a nice family overall.You wouldn't think it, but their Swingers!

My sister and my BIL aren't the type of swingers where they invite a ton of ppl over and have a huge orgy! They have maybe 2 other couples that they fool with.Either way their swingers.I do not judge her for her lifestyle.Just because I wouldn't EVER have the desire to sleep with anyone other than MY husband.I damn sure wouldn't want to watch him please another woman.Eh! No way! That's just my opinion. Some of you women probably have had a three some with your Hubby, or boyfriend.It happens.Whatever floats your boat! I never have judged anyone, especially not their sexuality, desires, or lifestyle.I am a very open minded person.Just because I wouldn't ever swing with my Husband doesn't mean I'm not open minded.Ive had a friend of my sister tell me that I was closed minded, impractical, and not a free spirit.Are you serious? That's iggnorant. Just because you have a certain lifestyle and I do not have the same, that doesn't mean anything. I don't judge you so don't judge me!

I asked my sister how she could let another woman basically do whatever she wants to her husband, how can you? How does it work? Do you ever get jealous??
She told me it's nothing more than a lifestyle and you Cannot be a jealous person when it comes to that.One of her other friends decided to try it, and ended up stopping in the middle of it.She was too jealous (the jealousy I have when It comes to my man, its normal.) Her husband ended up doing it behind her back so that ended that marriage! She told me that if anyone wants to swing, you can't go outside the circle or do anything behind your partners back.And when you are in the middle of having sex, don't ever show the other man/woman more attention than your giving your mate! My sister also said that swinging was her husbands idea, she went along with it and liked it, nothing else to it. Swinging has actually brought my sister and her Husband closer together.

For the unlucky ones, it has ruined their marriage. Instead of both parties staying on the same page, one has to go behind the others back.You give an inch and they take a mile. Some would look at it like; well you let your spouse have sex with someone else, you should've known he would do it behind your back.(Thats not how I see it.Thats how most look at it) It can screw up reputation as well. You let it be known by others; you could get fired from work considering jobs do require you to have a nice appearance, for example a pre- school teacher. What if your children catch wind that their parents are swingers? Try explaining that to your child & I'm sure some have caught an incurable disease because they didn't take precautions of course. It has its positive and negative points!

I personally couldn't and would NOT swing. You've read my thought and opinions on it. What do you think? Yeah, their lifestyle their choice, I know! I wanna know your view on swingers. Could you do it? What would it do to your relationship?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Baked420
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:27 PM
Nah...not confident enough...
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:33 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:39 PM
I couldn't do it. My ex husband decided he wanted us to be swingers after we were together for 8 years and had two children. I told him I'm not the type I don't like to share. He cheated on me and I ended the marriage. I don't hate him for it, it's who he is.

I told him he needs to find a woman that's comfortable with that lifestyle before they're committed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:22 PM

I have known three couples,

1st wife was cheating, husband found out and said only way he would stay is if they had an open relationship, so they did, still together but husbands says he only stays because of the kids and atleast this way there is no reason to lie. 

2nd, they always have been like that and love doing it but are totally commited to being by each others side.  No issues at all, honesty and being on the same page is paramount.  They have said as their kids get older and if their life style gets in the way of like plays, family time or something they might postpone their lifestyle since their kids do come first.

3rd. Got in a rut, decided to spice things up and it ruined their marriage as both did things behind the others back.  It eventually came out and they got a divorce. 

My husband and I once talked about it but we both said that we just want each other and other people might get in the way of that so we are not interested in it.

702girly
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:31 PM

We had a lot of fun with it years ago. No bad experiences but we sort of lost interest in the scene. We belonged to a swingers club so we never had anyone in our home and we didn't swing with friends. We kept it very separate from our normal lives. It couldn't affect our jobs and we always used condoms. 

Now we're in a polyamorous relationship with another couple. We're very close and committed. Our children know and really don't seem to have any strong opinions of it at all. My husband and I have a 23 year old and a 14 year old and it's no big deal to them. The other couple have a 3 year old and she knows us as aunt and uncle. It works well for us. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)