Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh well, its dh's time

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

dh was working as a CNA and going to night classes to become an RN, we were doing ok but not enough for me to work also as daycares around here for 2 young kids 1 being not potty trained is like $500 a week. so i stayed home with sd and my ds, and dh finished his course early. so after dh got hisdegree i started school and sd and ds have been in daycare (well sd is in preschool and after school daycare) 

anyway sds mom found out sd has been in day care after school and is pissed off because she didnt agree to having sd in daycare.....well sorry but you dont get a say during dh's time. plus sd is in daycare on her moms time anyway so whats the big deal? shes not paying for sd to go while on dhs time, just something else for her to bitch about

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smorgan865
by Emerald Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:09 PM

Depending on what's in the custody agreement. I know some people that have rules outlined for child care (both in the form of babysitters and daycare). Some people flat out say that the child is only to be in the care of a blood relative.

So she may have a right to "bitch" about it if there are rules in place at least for discussion of childcare; but if there is nothing outlined then no, she can't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:10 PM

yeah hint why i said she has no room to bitch

Quoting smorgan865:

Depending on what's in the custody agreement. I know some people that have rules outlined for child care (both in the form of babysitters and daycare). Some people flat out say that the child is only to be in the care of a blood relative.

So she may have a right to "bitch" about it if there are rules in place at least for discussion of childcare; but if there is nothing outlined then no, she can't.

gradysmom2006
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:12 PM
She can't go to her mom's during that time instead of daycare?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:13 PM

didnt read the whole post did you....

Quoting gradysmom2006: She can't go to her mom's during that time instead of daycare?

DarksMama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

She has the kid in daycare on her time, so what's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander. She can suck it. Especially if she's not having to pay your daycare bills.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:16 PM
She needs to get over it!
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Your responses to people are so rude.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:16 PM

the answers to their questions are right in the post

Quoting LilysMama719: Your responses to people are so rude.

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Not really.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

MastersonQueen
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:19 PM

Quoting Anonymous 1:

You don't say why she can't go with mom though, other then that it is DH's time. I agree she has no place to say anything though if she has her in Daycare on her time. Just something for BM to gripe about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)