Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How far into your 20's does clubbing

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
Become pathetic?
Lol
I have never been a fan of clubbing and weird parties and have been to a couple for the novelty.

I still have friends on Facebook now in their mid to late 20's still clubbing like haahaha.
What are you doing with your life??
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tattedmommy730
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I think as long as someone is being responsible and not neglecting their responsibilities, it's fine. I'm 21 and never been to a club and have no interest in going to one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I guess its none of my bussiness what people choose to do for fun.

Quoting tattedmommy730: I think as long as someone is being responsible and not neglecting their responsibilities, it's fine. I'm 21 and never been to a club and have no interest in going to one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:34 PM
Idk. I was over it by 20. I know people in their late 20s early 30s that go clubbing every damn weekend. They even post statuses on FB looking for sitters so they can club.
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:34 PM
2 moms liked this
I was single and childless during my 20's and went to the bars/clubs.
Journey2themoon
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:36 PM
I had my clubning partying time 18-20.... then I was over it... not my thing..
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:36 PM
By the time I was old enough to be legal, I was over it. I'd been in bars and clubs since 15, by 21 it didn't appeal to me at all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:36 PM
You're only 21? Things make so much more sense now.

Quoting tattedmommy730: I think as long as someone is being responsible and not neglecting their responsibilities, it's fine. I'm 21 and never been to a club and have no interest in going to one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:36 PM
I was over it by then too. I actually found it gross. Just a bunch of rapey men.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Idk. I was over it by 20. I know people in their late 20s early 30s that go clubbing every damn weekend. They even post statuses on FB looking for sitters so they can club.
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:37 PM

I was never a fan of it. Bad loud music, people with hardly any clothes on getting drunk and making fools of themselves. Yeah... that sounds like a blast.

I do have a couple friends (late 20's-early 30's) who like to go out to dance and drink a little, so we have gone to a couple clubs, but I just kind of stand there and silently judge to myself. I dont really think there is an age limit, but at some point I would think it just doesn't sound like a good time.

EarlGrayHot
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:37 PM

I NEVER went clubbing.  What a waste of time.  Smart people find better things to do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)