Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT THE F*** UPDATE 2

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 88 Replies
I'm so livid right now. I need to calm down but I cant. While doing laundry today I found a fucking condom in DH's pants. We haven't used them in over a year because we've been trying for a baby. How the fuck do I handle this and is there any chance there could be some other reason besides what I'm thinking?

Update:
Well he came home and I acted like nothing was wrong. I should get a fucking award for how casual I acted. He took DS out for dinner (I just said I wasn't feeling great) so I made sure he'd "forget" his phone here.

I went through everything. He is fucking cheating on me. I found out he's fucking some chick he dated in high school. They've been sexting each other. They meet up at this homewrecker's house and fuck during the day. He goes there during his lunch break and shit

I am shaking and so fucking overwhelmed with emotion right now. What the fuck did I do to deserve this? Why the hell would he do this to me? I feel so weak and pissed and devastated right now. Our marriage is over. I don't know how to handle this at all.

Update 2:
Well I confronted him. I told him I knew everything I needed some time to think. He admitted to everything and apologized profusely. He said that if I want to, he is willing to work through this. That he'll stop and we can go to therapy.

I asked him to leave as he was pleading to me. He did. He's staying at a hotel, so at least I know he's not staying at the whore's house (but it doesn't mean she's not there).

I don't know if or possibly when I want him to come back. I don't know how I'm supposed to explain this to DS in the morning. I just don't know. I'm still so hurt and angry at him, but he seemed so sincere and at least he wasn't making himself more of an ass by denying it. I never asked him why. I should've.

I just want to curl up in a ball and cry myself to sleep; which I'll probably do. My life feels like it's falling apart. I know there are people who work through cheating, but I don't know if I can or want to be one of them.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:37 PM
Yeah... that's not good. I'm sorry.
CountryStrong84
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:38 PM
Calm down first. Just breathe. And think. Don't act like a lunatic, yet.
KeepOnTryin
by Melissa on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:38 PM
Yikes!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:38 PM

Honeslty, take a breathe. I myself do not use condoms.... but If I happened to come across a package of them I sure the heck would blow that baby up and try to make balloon animals! 

Seriously I would! If I would I am sure he could lol 

Just ask him about it!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:38 PM
8 moms liked this

Cook Dinner and place it under his food and sit back and watch his reaction when he sees it, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:39 PM
Ask him before jumping to conclusions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
He is at work now so I have some time to calm down. I want to puke. I don't know how I'll confront him without fighting the urge to slap him
mommyoftoddlers
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:39 PM

I wouldn't be able to calm down myself! Do you have a reason to suspect he is cheating or has cheated? I would be pacing around the house right now debating or weather to call or wait till he gets home. Fuck that! 

CountryStrong84
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:39 PM
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quoting Sassy762:

Cook Dinner and place it under his food and sit back and watch his reaction when he sees it, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this
That is a great idea

Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)