Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm suing for false advertisement.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

The other day while I was out, one of the kids had an accident so I had to buy some baby wipes. They only had ONE brand to choose from, so I bought it. The package says "Extra Soft, Thick and Fluffy." It seriously says that. But when you open the package, soft, thick, and fluffy, are the last words you would think to describe them. They are the exact same texture and thickness of wet dryer sheets. They're so thin that you can see right through them, and they're rough and scratchy. Seriously, what the hell are these things made out of? Recycled fiberglass?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
barnowl73
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:45 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow thats the best you can come up with? This post is like those wipes a pain in the ass. I give you a D-
fallenangel_353
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm considering suing Neutrogena lol. I bought an "oil free moisturizer" (is the actual name of what its called.) Used it on my whole face and it ate my skin off and dried it out so bad like 2 days ago. Got to reading the back after that, and come to find out its a Salicylic acid spot treatment for drying out zits. Why in the hell would you call that a facial moisturizer??? I should have read the back first, but geez! Lesson learned! Walking around like scabby mcscabberson!
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:47 PM
Sure. Give those guys a good laugh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:47 PM
Which brand did you get?
TxMotherOf4
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:48 PM
Quoting barnowl73: Wow thats the best you can come up with? This post is like those wipes a pain in the ass. I give you a D-
LOL!

I love the sense's of humor, here. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this
There's a gym here called 24 hour fitness, but its not open 24 hours. I told my Dh they should be sued for false advertisement. Lol
Gypsy.Scribe
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't sweat colors when I drink gatorade, can I sue too?
barnowl73
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Must be that John Wayne brand they make toilet paper. Its rough and tough and wont take shit off anybody. I didnt know they made diaper wipes.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Which brand did you get?
andi_pandi
by Andrea on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:57 PM
Good luck with this .. Advertising companies are allowed to "fluff" their product to appeal to consumers. It sucks that its deceiving the public but it is legal :(
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:00 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)