Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kids are onto me

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:08 PM
  • 10 Replies
They finally checked with each other and found out I tell them both that they are my favorite. They accused me of lying. I told them that I wasn't lying, at that particular moment they were my favorite. They are 11 and 14. I asked them why they were discussing this now and they both were afraid to tell each other because they didn't want to hurt the other's feelings. For two boys that want to kill each other a lot of the time, it's good to know that they really love each other. They are both my favorite.
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momngram
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:10 PM

I have a few favorites.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

YOU did it WRONG......YOU Fucked UP big TIME, LOL

I have been doing this for over 35 years and so far....not one of them has told any of the others.."our little secret", LOL

terra221
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, I guess yours are better secret keepers. Where oh where did I go wrong? Hangs head in shame.

Quoting Sassy762:

I have been doing this for over 35 years and so far....not one of them has told any of the others.."our little secret", LOL

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:21 PM

Did you BRIBE them to "keep the secret"?????????????

Quoting terra221: Yeah, I guess yours are better secret keepers. Where oh where did I go wrong. Hangs head in shame.
Quoting Sassy762:

shivasgirl
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:24 PM

Laine is my favorite oldest son, Damien is my favorite youngest son and Ivy is my favorite daughter, lol

terra221
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Crap! I should have told them they would be cut out of the will if they told.

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting terra221: Yeah, I guess yours are better secret keepers. Where oh where did I go wrong. Hangs head in shame.

Quoting Sassy762:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:28 PM

Good LORD Woman.......NOT that kind of BRIBE, lol

You BUY then whatever they want every time you tell them that they are your favorite child, lol

Quoting terra221: Crap! I should have told them they would be cut out of the will if they told.
Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Sassy762:

Krystle1216
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
My grandmother always told me I was her favorite and she wrote it once in a birthday card I treasured that card lmao
BellaByrdie
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:30 PM

I tell my girls that they are my favorite 9 year old in  the world. and favorite 10 year old in the world.  

And that the only other person I love and adore as much as them is their sister. 

And I feel you on the fighting.   My two girls sometimes I think they may kill each other.  But both of them have come down and yelled at me for making their sister cry.  And telling me that I must go and make her feel better. 

terra221
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:37 PM
I have been yelled at for yelling at the kid picking on the other one. Makes my head spin!

Quoting BellaByrdie:

I tell my girls that they are my favorite 9 year old in  the world. and favorite 10 year old in the world.  

And that the only other person I love and adore as much as them is their sister. 

And I feel you on the fighting.   My two girls sometimes I think they may kill each other.  But both of them have come down and yelled at me for making their sister cry.  And telling me that I must go and make her feel better. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)