Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Gazelle

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
Anyone have one? How do you like it? I ordered one yesterday and I'm too excited to wait! I read the reviews and I've used them before, but I never owned one. I don't expect more than some cardio from this machine, although I did read about putting bungee chords on the basic model for resistance instead of buying the more expensive version that comes with resistance options.
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
deepfryerdemons
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:47 PM
Bump for things.
chillemi78
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:49 PM
I had one and loved it until my second pregnancy. My back and hips have been messed up since then and a few minutes on it now will throw my back out. But I really did love it until then.
deepfryerdemons
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:57 PM
I have scoliosis and my back and hips get all angry, but I have exercises for that. I went to a chiropractor and he prescribed physical therapy to me. Have you had your pain checked out? I was really surprised by the difference in my life after that.

Quoting chillemi78: I had one and loved it until my second pregnancy. My back and hips have been messed up since then and a few minutes on it now will throw my back out. But I really did love it until then.
chillemi78
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:30 PM
I haven't had a need for a chiropractor. I see a massage therapist every couple months to get everything worked out. It's just a couple trigger things that will bother it (like the gazelle) and im fine otherwise.

Quoting deepfryerdemons: I have scoliosis and my back and hips get all angry, but I have exercises for that. I went to a chiropractor and he prescribed physical therapy to me. Have you had your pain checked out? I was really surprised by the difference in my life after that.

Quoting chillemi78: I had one and loved it until my second pregnancy. My back and hips have been messed up since then and a few minutes on it now will throw my back out. But I really did love it until then.
deepfryerdemons
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this
That's good. I actually get stuck sitting! It's horrible!

Quoting chillemi78: I haven't had a need for a chiropractor. I see a massage therapist every couple months to get everything worked out. It's just a couple trigger things that will bother it (like the gazelle) and im fine otherwise.

Quoting deepfryerdemons: I have scoliosis and my back and hips get all angry, but I have exercises for that. I went to a chiropractor and he prescribed physical therapy to me. Have you had your pain checked out? I was really surprised by the difference in my life after that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)