Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate waiting at my daughters doc office! Omfg!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
My daughters pediatrician is awesome. Ushually we have to wait for a very long time until her name is even called.Then we have to wait in the room another long period of time. Why don't I just change pediatricians? This is the best around. Actually is the nearest one to me also.The other ones are 2 hours away, plus they aren't as good. I really hate having my sick child having to wait this long! It aggravates me because this is a good pediatrician, so if I want good service I guess I have to pay for it dearly!

Do you have similar issues with your child's doctor??
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Amy_M
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:52 PM

Our dr's office was the same way.  We eventually had to change because our insurance changed, but I would go back since he was so great minus the waiting.

risaspieces
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:56 PM
It wasn't until I joined cafemom that I learned about short wait times at doctors offices. A "short" wait here is 1 hour for any office, and that's just for the waiting room. Once you get called back it's about another 30 minutes.
Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:57 PM
I have barely ever waited longer than 15 minutes at our kid's doctor.
spunky946
by Emerald Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:59 PM

I usually don't have to wait a long time.

ILovemyPaulie
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:01 PM

We go to a huge practice. I think there are about 8 Dr,'s and 3 NP's. If it's an emergency or an appointment you wait no longer than 10 minutes. They even have waiting rooms for infants/newborns, well kid visits and sick kid visits. (the well and sick kid areas are in one huge room but one side is for each with the counter in the middle.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)