Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You brought McDonald's to the doctors office?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 80 Replies
1 mom liked this
No wonder diabeto is here. You keep cramming nuggets in his face!!! Literally the worst place to bring food, expect maybe a porta potty.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
collectivecow
by moo.moo on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:03 PM

Diabeto? o.O

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:04 PM
Not my first choice for fast food or something I would do, but not my child not my problem.
amylovesnick07
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:05 PM
7 moms liked this
Gosh most of you women bitch about everything lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:06 PM
And before anyone asks, no the waiting room is not a cesspool, but sick kids all over the place, and plus the smell is atrocious. 😒😒😒
chinosruca
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:06 PM
My kids are healthy, active and rarely eat junk food. If I were to give them a treat of McDonalds (which is rare, but happens when I am rushing or have a lot to cram into my day), and they brought it with them to the doctor.....big deal. Your asshat judgement would not phase me in the least bit, even if you said something.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:07 PM
Then have them eat it in the car. Not my fault your time management sucks balls.

Quoting chinosruca: My kids are healthy, active and rarely eat junk food. If I were to give them a treat of McDonalds (which is rare, but happens when I am rushing or have a lot to cram into my day), and they brought it with them to the doctor.....big deal. Your asshat judgement would not phase me in the least bit, even if you said something.
cybcm
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:08 PM
10 moms liked this
Diabeto.

Is that some kind of superhero villain who flies around shooting diabetes rays at people? WHERE IS BATDOCTOR WHEN YOU NEED HIM?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:10 PM
I'll bring whatever I want and hard my kids eat it wherever they want.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Diebeto? What the fuck is that?

And MYOB.
Mrs_Boho
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:11 PM
Unless a sign is posted somewhere about no food, ppl can do as they please.

My daughter refuses to eat that shit anyways, she's more of a Chinese food take out, or healthy take outs from Culture's.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Then have them eat it in the car. Not my fault your time management sucks balls.

Quoting chinosruca: My kids are healthy, active and rarely eat junk food. If I were to give them a treat of McDonalds (which is rare, but happens when I am rushing or have a lot to cram into my day), and they brought it with them to the doctor.....big deal. Your asshat judgement would not phase me in the least bit, even if you said something.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)