Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He had a bloody nose and I don't care.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Yes that sounds a little mean to say especially about a 9 year old...... My brother is 9 and my son is 4. They are like brothers. They are super close and they fight like brothers. They have been fighting all day long over EVERYTHING. My son(D) stops when I get onto him and then my brother(J) gets him started again. J refused to listen to me. My mom refused to say anything to him. D came down the stairs in tears with a mark on his back saying J slapped him. So I took D and my daughter(K) outside to separate the kids for a little bit. Problem solved right? Wrong? J and his twin brother JJ followed us out. Well D,JJ, and K started to play ball while J just sat there watching. He decided to apologize so the others will let him play. But only because he was feeling left out because not too long after they started fighting again. J stopped when his dad got home. Until it was almost bedtime for the kids. The 3 boys sent upstairs to play quietly until time for bed. Next thing you know J and JJ come running downstairs cuz J has a bloody nose. My mom tells me about it expecting me to get on to D and run to J's side like he was dying. I looked at J in front of my mom and said I bet y'all will stop fighting now. I pulled D to my room asked him what happened. He told me and I gave him a hug and said I'm not getting on to you for it but don't let it happen again tonight. So no I don't feel bad for J. After I sent D out of the room I looked at my husband and kinda laughed it off.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kee1006b
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:14 PM

Again tonight?  What about ever

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:15 PM
Well, it happens.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
That's very confusing to read with all the letters for names.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:18 PM
Kids will be kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:20 PM
Because J and JJ like to pick at D and K to the point they are hitting them and my mom and their dad don't wanna do anything. I've tried everything I could think of. So I finally told J and JJ that D and K is gonna fight back one day and I'm gonna sit back and not do anything. D and K will get in trouble if they start it.

Quoting kee1006b:

Again tonight?  What about ever

msalice_21
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:21 PM
Thank god I'm not the only one! I kept having to go back and find who was who. I gave up half way through

Quoting Anonymous 3: That's very confusing to read with all the letters for names.
barnowl73
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:21 PM
Well thats what he gets for picking on a 4 yr old
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:23 PM
How bout find your own place to live. Then this wouldn't be an issue. Who woulda thunk!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:24 PM
My 4 year old son was getting picked on by my 9 year old brother. My son finally got tired of if after my brother slapped him and left a mark on his back that my son gave my brother a bloody nose.

Quoting Anonymous 3: That's very confusing to read with all the letters for names.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:28 PM
I actually had my own place and moved out of state for a while but my mom needed us back here. I have only been here a month and I already have a place lined up that me and my husband plans on renting just waiting til his job gets more stable.

Quoting Anonymous 5: How bout find your own place to live. Then this wouldn't be an issue. Who woulda thunk!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)