Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms who use homemade sanitary.....

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:19 PM
  • 37 Replies

Ok moms if you use homemade pads how do you store between laundry times? I have an extermaly small bathroom that I have to share with DH, 2 teens and 2 cats.

I am allergic to all pads. I am not bleeding enough for a tampon. 

I have the Mirena and haven't had a period in a year an suddenly I have this faint "period" showing up. I work 3 days a week and have to wear light colored pants.

If you are here to judge please leave. I need suggestions not bashing.

________________________My Signature_____________________________

Hey Moms!! We've all been looking for a way to stay home with our kids and make some money, as well as keep them happy and healthy! I've found a way to do just that!! I've started working for a wellness company. whose products are all natural and eco friendly, healthier and safer for our kids and I make $$ from home!! Every Mom should know about this. Contact me to find out more:https://www.facebook.com/TexasHealthyLivingNow

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauren.m
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:20 PM
Get a wet bag.
landresky
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:21 PM
I have a wet bag such as the type to store dirty cloth diapers. I wash them every day but store in the wet bag until its time for a load of laundry. You can buy them on amazon.
mewebb82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:21 PM
Small wetbag (you can buy them at cloth diaper stores). I use a wet/dry bag when out of the house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:21 PM
When I'm not flowing enough for tampons, I use toilet paper folded up.
Momof2Stepof3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:24 PM

For me it wouldn't be logical to do laundry daily, as I'm rarely home. I do laundry on my days off. I'll look into the wet bag. Do they make them small enough for a purse? 

Quoting landresky: I have a wet bag such as the type to store dirty cloth diapers. I wash them every day but store in the wet bag until its time for a load of laundry. You can buy them on amazon.

Hey Moms!! We've all been looking for a way to stay home with our kids and make some money, as well as keep them happy and healthy! I've found a way to do just that!! I've started working for a wellness company. whose products are all natural and eco friendly, healthier and safer for our kids and I make $$ from home!! Every Mom should know about this. Contact me to find out more:https://www.facebook.com/TexasHealthyLivingNow

TxMotherOf4
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:24 PM
Have you considered a Diva cup? They're small and easy to hide.
Momof2Stepof3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:26 PM

I looked into that but not enough flow. It is more like spotting but a little more hard to explain and just odd. I made a call to get an approved GYN from my insurance.

Quoting TxMotherOf4: Have you considered a Diva cup? They're small and easy to hide.

barnowl73
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:26 PM
So how do you get them to stay put? safety pins? Not bashing just asking
schultzal
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:27 PM
You can get wet bags in many sizes. I use a small makeup bag in my purse when I'm out.
TheyAreMyLoves
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:29 PM
Planet wise has great wet bags and wet/dry bags that are great for mama cloth storage.
I work at a store where we sell both the reusable pads, diva cups and cloth diapers as well.
My boss uses mama cloth and has a bag from planet wise she uses.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)