Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No stretch marks?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I have none. But I did lose a few pounds prior to getting pregnant and never went above my highest pre-pregnancy weight. Did you escape stretch marks? If yes were you thin to start with? Is it genetic or what?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PrincessKarma
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:51 PM

I had before so no I didn't escape them but they really aren't bad. All pretty light.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:51 PM
I never had them with dd. My tummy was small. But I weighed 120-12lbs pre-pregnancy weight. I lost weight and gained back up.

Now with ds I have them. Looming to get rid of them.
.PinkSunshine.
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:52 PM

Ok I can't see mine. I have them but they're not very visible.

marmie41
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:54 PM
Yep gained 45 pounds with first. Was 5'3" and 122 when I got pregnant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:54 PM
I didn't get any. A friend of ours got them terribly and she was tiny before pregnancy and tiny after.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:54 PM
Its genetic. I only got then on my boobs. My mom only got them on her sides. But they are hardly noticeable. Ive always been small though.
OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:55 PM

Genetics play a huge role in stretch marks.  My genetics suck.

crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:55 PM
I look like a tiger attacked my stomach but as time went by you can't see them now thank God
Molimomma
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:56 PM

For the record stretch marks have little to nothing to do with how much weight you gained(or didn't) but more how fast your skin had to stretch and what kind of skin you have. I didn't have any stretch marks until I went into the hospital and then with pre-eclampsia I swelled up huge in the 3 days I was in labor before my c-section. I couldn't even wear socks coming out much less my shoes I wore on the way in! Now I have them on my hips, stomach AND my boobs.

AMCMSM
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:57 PM

I did not have any before dd1. I got huge. I was all belly and I got some nasty stretch marks. With dd2 they got worse. They are genetic and I was prepared for them but not to the degree I got. I have some as wide as my thumb. Luckily they are all below my belly button. I suppose it could be worse.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)