Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Brain XD

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:06 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this
This morning, I'm pouring cereal for my kids. I hand them their bowls and my 4 year old stares at his for a minute and finally says "Mommy, this isn't milk." I poured orange juice into the cereal. My 2 year old ate it like it was no big deal. 5 more weeks to go. Woopie!!
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:09 PM

Oh geez!  I lost my car while pregnant once. LOST IT.  I wandered around the parking lot with a concerned DD asking me "Mommy, where car go?" for over half an hour.

Donna.June
by Pigpen on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:09 PM

Lol! It happens. At least you poured something in. I seem to forget that part.

AppleJaxx
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Haha I made lasgana one night for dinner... and lost the lasagna.

By lost it I meant I totally forgkt to even take it out of the freezer, I turned on the oven, put an empty pan in the oven, and got so mad at dh because I thought he had stolen the lasagna and hidden it as a joke lmao
the_dude
by abides on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:13 PM

I put ice cream in the cupboard last night... 

BlackBarbie1989
by Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Funniest post today...i guess I haven't gotten to experience that yet I'm 9 weeks
Cowgirl_Coyote
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:35 PM
Is this your first? With my first pregnancy, I got lost on the way to work several times.

Quoting BlackBarbie1989: Funniest post today...i guess I haven't gotten to experience that yet I'm 9 weeks
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:38 PM
Omg. You ladies are awesome
Cowgirl_Coyote
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:50 PM
I've done that too. I have also put the milk in the pantry and the cereal in the fridge.

Quoting the_dude:

I put ice cream in the cupboard last night... 

BlackBarbie1989
by Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:58 PM
No its actually my third but with pregnancy I seem to have every symptom under the sun lol

Quoting Cowgirl_Coyote: Is this your first? With my first pregnancy, I got lost on the way to work several times.

Quoting BlackBarbie1989: Funniest post today...i guess I haven't gotten to experience that yet I'm 9 weeks
Cowgirl_Coyote
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 1:47 PM
My first pregnancy was pretty easy but this one has been rough.

Quoting BlackBarbie1989: No its actually my third but with pregnancy I seem to have every symptom under the sun lol

Quoting Cowgirl_Coyote: Is this your first? With my first pregnancy, I got lost on the way to work several times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)