Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband won't come home now!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies

My husband is always after me for attention and it gets really annoying. He constantly wants to kiss me and hug me. Usually I give in because I just get so sick of him begging me like a fucking dog. Anyways, in the evenings after we put the kids to bed he typically cuddles up to me on the couch and wants me to run my fingers through his hair. Last night I was laying on the couch watching tv when he came over and laid on top of me with his head on my chest. I pretended I didn't mind even though I really did. I started rubbing his back and head and I think he fell asleep. After awhile I needed to get up but I knew he was in a deep sleep so I just got up as quick as I could and he fell really hard on the floor next to me. Our house has tile floors and no carpet so he fell pretty hard and hurt his arm. He didn't break it but he was in a lot of pain. I told him he needs to stop acting this way. He got really angry at me and started yelling. I don't even remember half of what he said. He was so mad that he went upstairs and packed a bag and left to go to his parent's house. I haven't heard from him all day and his phone is off. I don't want to call his parent's house because I don't feel like explaining anything to them. I think he is being ridiculous not answering his phone. I'm so pissed off! What do I do? I think he needs to come back home. All his work stuff is here. Being inmature and running off is not going to work. The kids keep asking when he is coming home and I keep telling them I don't know. I really hate this.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LucyBall20
by Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:14 AM
A healthy relationship requires you to be able to talk these things out. I get being upset and needing to walk away. I will go in the bedroom and shut the door if I'm really upset.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:14 AM
I don't blame him.
ElvinCephalopod
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

aside from his immaturity of running off - why do you not want to touch or be near him? - he is probably thinking you want him gone since you never want to cuddle him or have any sort of physical contact

Meganisher
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:16 AM
Poor kiddos. :(
And he needs to stop acting like what? An attention seeker , or that he's in pain...
Depending on which you were referring to , I can see why he was upset.
Either way , he over reacted , should grow up and come back to those kids.
Does your DH have anger problems?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:18 AM

No he doesn't.

Quoting Meganisher: Poor kiddos. :( And he needs to stop acting like what? An attention seeker , or that he's in pain... Depending on which you were referring to , I can see why he was upset. Either way , he over reacted , should grow up and come back to those kids. Does your DH have anger problems?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:20 AM
Umm why don't you want your husband touching you mine can't touch me enough
smorgan865
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:21 AM
Give him time to cool off. Just because you're ready doesn't mean he is. I take A LOT longer than my DH to cool off from things that piss me off. He gives me my space, and we talk it out when we are both ready.
my2kids0506
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
You sound like you have issues. Why would you not want a loving husband.
Meganisher
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:22 AM
Just to make clear , I wasn't being rude by asking that. I was honestly wanting to know. My DH used to and he would get mad and storm off like that , why I was asking. :)

Quoting Anonymous 1:

No he doesn't.

Quoting Meganisher: Poor kiddos. :(
And he needs to stop acting like what? An attention seeker , or that he's in pain...
Depending on which you were referring to , I can see why he was upset.
Either way , he over reacted , should grow up and come back to those kids.
Does your DH have anger problems?

kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:23 AM
Why are you emotionally unavailable up your husband?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)