Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I slammed a door while my daughter was in the room

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I have come a long way. I do really good at controlling my temper and these damn hormones made me over react today, my card demagnetized and my Chinese food was declined I came home more mad then I really was. I got mad at my husband for some reason and walked in the garage to get my daughter a juice pouch from the fridge outside and came back in and slammed the door. She got scarred and covered her ears. I feel bad. I do my best to not yell and be pissy in front of her. I am 7 weeks 33 more weeks to go. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LeilaBeansMom
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:57 AM
You probably just startled her. It will be OK. Deep breaths Mama. Deep breaths. 😊
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:58 AM
How old is she? It happens, just tell her you're sorry and move along.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:59 AM
I slam doors because I have teenagers and they make me crazy! It's ok, it happens.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:59 AM

Just sucks. I do not wanna startle her. She seemed to recover quickly she said thank you and skipped off into the living room to continue playing with her toys. It doesn't help when my husband is standing there saying watch out mad pregnant woman. 

Quoting LeilaBeansMom: You probably just startled her. It will be OK. Deep breaths Mama. Deep breaths. 😊

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:00 AM

She is 4 and a half 

Quoting DensHag: How old is she? It happens, just tell her you're sorry and move along.

DensHag
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:02 AM
Don't sweat it Mama..sounds like she's over it already.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

She is 4 and a half 

Quoting DensHag: How old is she? It happens, just tell her you're sorry and move along.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)