• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FINALLY!! I found something to up my energy levels!!;

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:06 AM
  • 0 Replies
1 mom liked this
I was so tired. All the time. I would come him, sit in the recliner and play on my phone, only getting up to fox dinner and then sit until bedtime. Laundry was piling up, kitchen come counters cluttered, sink filled with dirty dishes. I went to a store that sells herbs after researching ones to help boost energy levels. I found several and since they sell in bulk I could get as much or little as I wanted. I can't believe the difference in just a couple of days. I was actually able to cut back on my coffee (too much was making me jittery), and diet colas. I have one 6oz cup of coffee in the morning, around 10:00 I make an infusion of the different herbs, and one diet cola with lunch. The rest of the day/evening it's water. The herbs I bought are Gotu Kola, Siberian Ginseng, rose hips, green tea, yerba mate, and passion flower. Anyone that needs a boost that doesn't interfere with sleeping at night should give it a try. I mix them all together and put about three teaspoons in my coffee press and pour the hot water over it and let it steep for ten minutes.
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)