Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever have those nights

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Where you're not tired and wish you could just stay up through the next day? I wonder if with enough coffee I could make it. I'm just not tired but I know I'd end up crashing around 8am when my kiddo gets up. =/
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eadyT
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:16 AM
Lol. Every night. I have for years.
LucyBall20
by Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:17 AM
I do, especially on my period. Insomnia sucks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:19 AM
It does!! Usually when I realize I'm in a streak like this, I pop a Benadryl (which helps my allergies too), but at this point it's too late and I'll wake up groggy

Quoting LucyBall20: I do, especially on my period. Insomnia sucks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:21 AM
I had that earlier. I was cleaning my house like a crazy. I thought I might be up forever so I had a bit of vodka. I'm just about to head to bed. Have you tried some bedtime tea? Best of luck getting some sleep tonight!
LucyBall20
by Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:21 AM
Turn off all electronics and listen to your breathing. It helps me sometimes.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It does!! Usually when I realize I'm in a streak like this, I pop a Benadryl (which helps my allergies too), but at this point it's too late and I'll wake up groggy

kristiwalker09
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:40 AM
Yes and its an awful idea!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:50 AM
No, I just started drinking tea too. I'll have to find some!

Quoting Anonymous 2: I had that earlier. I was cleaning my house like a crazy. I thought I might be up forever so I had a bit of vodka. I'm just about to head to bed. Have you tried some bedtime tea? Best of luck getting some sleep tonight!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:50 AM
Oh nice idea!

Quoting LucyBall20: Turn off all electronics and listen to your breathing. It helps me sometimes.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It does!! Usually when I realize I'm in a streak like this, I pop a Benadryl (which helps my allergies too), but at this point it's too late and I'll wake up groggy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:51 AM

Are you me lol?  I did sleep from 10-11:30 but am now bright eyed and bushy tailed...

Colleen1966
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:53 AM

I had a cup of tea with dinner and now can't fall asleep. Have to work at 9 am. It's 1 am, and I'm going to hate myself tomorrow 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)