Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just can't hang with the big girls anymore!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:43 AM
  • 10 Replies
I went to my friends birthday party and we all shared a couple glasses of wine. I had maybe a half glass and I've got a headache, hot and tired. Ever since I had my last son, my alcohol tolerance has gone to zip. ๐Ÿ˜ž
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I worked hard to build my tolerance back up. ๐Ÿ˜‰
CrickettyBoo
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:08 AM
4 moms liked this
I hate alcohol. It makes me do stupid things like getting married.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
djamommyoftwo
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:39 AM
I'm the same way.
msalice_21
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:17 AM
Lmao! Was it like a Vegas drunk wedding type thing or were you drunk for many many months?

Quoting CrickettyBoo: I hate alcohol. It makes me do stupid things like getting married.
ArtIsAwesome
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:20 AM
I have 2 kids. A 6 year old & a 9 week old. I decided to have a glass of wine tonight...& well...I guess I can't handle it either! Don't get me wrong though. Mama's feelin gooooood (: haha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:23 AM
So did I, one drink at a time.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I worked hard to build my tolerance back up. ๐Ÿ˜‰
msalice_21
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:26 AM
I want to be where you are! I felt like crap! And I'm finally just now getting over the nauseated headache feeling. The wine tasted good too! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Quoting ArtIsAwesome: I have 2 kids. A 6 year old & a 9 week old. I decided to have a glass of wine tonight...& well...I guess I can't handle it either! Don't get me wrong though. Mama's feelin gooooood (: haha
ArtIsAwesome
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:37 AM
If you lived close, I'd invite you over! haha (: I'm literally sipping wine & watching sesame street simply because I keep getting too distracted to change the channel. Dang. I need to go to bed! Haha

Quoting msalice_21: I want to be where you are! I felt like crap! And I'm finally just now getting over the nauseated headache feeling. The wine tasted good too! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Quoting ArtIsAwesome: I have 2 kids. A 6 year old & a 9 week old. I decided to have a glass of wine tonight...& well...I guess I can't handle it either! Don't get me wrong though. Mama's feelin gooooood (: haha
ArtIsAwesome
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:38 AM
...although I don't know i would non literally be sipping wine. it is So bedtime! Haha

Quoting ArtIsAwesome: If you lived close, I'd invite you over! haha (: I'm literally sipping wine & watching sesame street simply because I keep getting too distracted to change the channel. Dang. I need to go to bed! Haha

Quoting msalice_21: I want to be where you are! I felt like crap! And I'm finally just now getting over the nauseated headache feeling. The wine tasted good too! ๐Ÿ˜ก

CrickettyBoo
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 3:21 PM

vegas lol

Quoting msalice_21: Lmao! Was it like a Vegas drunk wedding type thing or were you drunk for many many months?
Quoting CrickettyBoo: I hate alcohol. It makes me do stupid things like getting married.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)