Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If You Have A Daughter That Is 11 I Have A Question

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:14 AM
  • 4 Replies

My dd has told me a couple times she gets a funny feeling in her private area. She can't really describe it except it makes her uncomfortable. This feeling causes no pain or discomfort just weird I guess. It's been few decades since I was her age. I don't recall having any type if odd sensation down there. Thinking I should make an appointment with her Dr and do a check up maybe. Any suggestions or theories as to what she's feeling down there??

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RobJar
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:17 AM
Have you asked her to describe the 'feeling'? Maybe she's fixing to hit puberty.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:18 AM
Lol, her vagina is getting stimulated is my guess.
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:21 AM

Quoting RobJar: Have you asked her to describe the 'feeling'? Maybe she's fixing to hit puberty.

She says it's a weird feeling that makes her uncomfortable when it happens. It happen the other day in school and she got embarrassed when it happened. Her going into puberty crossed my mind but thought maybe it's something else. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:23 AM
1 mom liked this
My guess is that she is getting turned on. It is an awkward feeling until you know what it is. Perfectly normal I wouldn't schedule a Dr appointment about that. Maybe ask her when it happens, that should possibly help you either confirm or eliminate this possibility
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)