• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are not all of them in prison?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Any person. Found to have been neglectful or abusive towards a child/ren. Which results in a child/ren. Being removed from their care. Should spent time in prison. Not given access visits with the child/ren. They neglected or abused in their care.

It is unfair that certain people. Who neglected or abused a child/ren. They had raised. Have not been given prison time. But instead. Have been given access visits with the child/ren they neglected or abused.

While justice is being served. For those who have spent time in prison. With no access visits to the child/ren they had abused. In the time they had raised them. 

The only people who deserve access visits to their child/ren. Are the parent/s who are at risk of neglecting or abusing ther child/ren. If given the chance to raise their child/ren themselves. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
csxt99
by Jennifer on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:51 AM
1 mom liked this

The way you put a sentence together (actually, fail to do so) should be a crime.

amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:12 AM
3 moms liked this
Yes, sentence fragments. Make my. Brain itch.

Quoting csxt99:

The way you put a sentence together (actually, fail to do so) should be a crime.

DevonD83
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:18 AM
I can't even understand the point you are getting at
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:26 AM

If I didn't know better I'd think this is my bil's gf..she doesn't speak in full sentences. But she's a FB whore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:37 AM

my brain hurts!!!   Go back to school and learn sentence structure.      Please do not help your children with homework!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:42 AM
I am not even sure what you are trying to imply.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)