Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG WHY!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:07 AM
  • 23 Replies
I think I just overdosed on salad!
It was lettuce, cucumber, cheese, and low fat ranch dressing with just a few croutons.
I was baking up a storm today! 2 tiered birthday cake with fondant, edible pearls, and the cake inside is pink, black, and white zebra stripes. Also a ton of black, pink, and white marbled cupcakes. So of course I was too busy to stop and actully eat something! So when I finally finished beating Betty Crocker to death, lol. I made a huge salad and ate the whole damn thing! Im....so.......full! I think im gonna explode, lol.

Any one else over eat a salad?

But it was so yummy! Lol......
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:08 AM

I can honestly say that has never happened to me.

livric
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:11 AM

lol,  sounds great  :)   your cake sounds amazing!!   I just got some topsy turvy cake tins!  I cant wait to try them out

rkkeller13
by Kristy on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:12 AM
Its crazy cause I never have til now, lol.
I'm so full its uncomfortable!
I wasn't even this full at Thanksgiving. Omg, I dont even want to look at lettuce, lol!

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I can honestly say that has never happened to me.

krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:14 AM

Mobile Photo

rkkeller13
by Kristy on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:16 AM
Ive been toying with the idea of doing a topsy-turvy cake. They look cool and scary at the same time. Im such a perfectionist. It might drive me batty! I got a lil ocd about the quilt lines on the black fondant today that I redid it twice!. Luckily the hot pink fondant wasn't quilted! I really hope they love the cake cause I put so much into it! It was for a 7yo girls b-day.

Quoting livric:

lol,  sounds great  :)   your cake sounds amazing!!   I just got some topsy turvy cake tins!  I cant wait to try them out

super123momma
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:16 AM
My son love's his salad
rkkeller13
by Kristy on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:19 AM
OMG LMFAO I love it! I like salad......ok let me rephrase that I used to like salad, lol. I am trying to lose weight but I always sabotage it. Like not eating all day long then gorging myself. But oh my it was tasty! Lol.

Quoting krusesbaby:

Mobile Photo

rkkeller13
by Kristy on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:20 AM
Thats awsome! I wish my 3 yo DS liked salads. He hates lettuce. But he loves cucumbers. It a texture thing with him.

Quoting super123momma: My son love's his salad
cntrdmom
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:21 AM
Actually yes. Lol
Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:23 AM

I could not eat anything with low fat dressing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)