Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

father's rights.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I am not big on fathers. I think they are just about useless. I got pregnant from a one night stand. I told him. I am 7months he keeps asking me about how were going to do this. He wants 50/50.

I want full with him getting as little as possible.

What will a judge do?

I have 2,kids that i have full of. He was 1 dd that he has full of.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheMaddHatress
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:33 AM

Why did you even bother to tell him if you had no intention of letting him see his child?

I don't understand women like you, I know that children can be happy with only one parent. In that case said parent WAS my father. I couldn't imagine not having him in my life

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

VibeRant
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:34 AM

I don't have any advice for you here. But here's a bump.

eme20913
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:55 AM
I think the judge would probably give you full with him getting visitation, it doesn't seem like they do 50/50 much unless you were married. In my opinion though, if he wants to be a good dad, I'd let him, your child will be angry at you later if you don't...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:59 AM
Tell him you made a mistake and the baby isn't his. Then change your number and move.
Racer15
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:01 AM
Daddy issues.
Spam72
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it's a good thing to have an involved father. Not all are useless. In my house my husband is as good of a parent as I am. Our kids do not favor one parent over the other overall. We each have our forte, like my husband handles math homework.
If I'm sick life goes on just fine. My husband knows the schedule because he is a part of it. Too many moms complain dads don't help and then bitch about how clueless they are so the won't let them help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:05 AM
Ugh....is this for real?
PacMan80
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:09 AM

I'm sorry that your dad is shitty and that you're breeding with losers.  Not all father's are assholes though.  DH and my own dad are/were very good dads.

Plus, how is he so awful if he has primary custody of his DD and is taking care of her full time?

Anyway, since all men suck in your opinion, quit breeding with them.  Problem solved.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:39 AM
1 mom liked this

IMO, that's just wrong. You had a one night stand, he actually wants to be part of the child's life and you're tossing him away like yesterday's hot dogs. 

You're teaching your children that men/fathers are disposable. Nice lesson to teach your sons/daughters. 

Linda_Runs
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:52 AM

When a relationship breaks-up, judges tend to give equal custody with primary care and residence with the mother.  In "one night stand" situations, you will get full everything, but he will have as much right to see the child as any father.  Let's face it, even though you had a one night stand with him, it will be argued that you spent as much time with him as he did with you.

You never know what judges will do.  It will depend on what type of father he is now to his daughter and what type of person he is.

On a final note, fathers are not useless and I feel bad for you that you think this way.  My husband is among the best fathers out there, as are many of our friends husbands.  I work in family law and can tell you certainly there are many good fathers out there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)