Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I never wanted to hurt her

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 231 Replies
Bit of back story,I'm 23, I have a 1 year old and am 5 months pregnant, the baby I'm pregnant with now the father ran on after I told him. I met a great man about a month later, I start noticing texts from another woman coming through asking when are they doing dinner etc and when is he coming to visit her daughter etc, this is his ex girlfriend, I later found out he had been texting her saying he wanted her back and wanted this and that but he was with me at the point she was sending him texts about dinner. So I told her about me and me being pregnant etc, she did not take it well. According to him she was angry and her child is devastated. I never ever meant to hurt her let alone her child
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:37 AM
Bump
blessed107
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll come back when I've had coffee.

TheMaddHatress
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:39 AM
6 moms liked this

Well you did and what is done, is done. I suggest you drop him in the trash on your way out and get out of that situation.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:39 AM
Why? He is very good to me

Quoting TheMaddHatress:

Well you did and what is done, is done. I suggest you drop him in the trash on your way out and get out of that situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:41 AM
Why tell her? She must know he's a dead beat if she broke up with him once... Why not tell him to just get lost?
TheMaddHatress
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:43 AM
30 moms liked this

You think telling his ex he wants her back and making dinner plans is being good to you? I would hate to see what you think is being shitty then....

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why? He is very good to me
Quoting TheMaddHatress:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Valentina327
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:46 AM
17 moms liked this
So you're pregnant with someone else's child, you find a man to date you in this state, you've been seeing him for a WHOLE MONTH and you feel you have the right to go through his phone AND communicate with a woman you don't know?

Are you engaged to him after a month or something where you figure he owes you exclusivity after 4 WHOLE WEEKS?
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:49 AM
3 moms liked this
That conversation was not your place Hun..... Let that man go and focus on your children!
spooky415
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:51 AM
Uh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:52 AM
7 moms liked this

Does she think you're pregnant with his baby or did you explain that it's not his? How long was he with her?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)