Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fluffy little frou-frou dogs always belong to spoiled rich b!%&#*s

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:06 AM
  • 10 Replies

I mean, geez. Paying thousands of dollars for a little yappy furball who does nothing to earn its keep is ridiculous. Then you shove them in a purse like an accessory and let the bark at everything because it's just "so cute". They are always, always mean and only uppity, spoiled little snatches own them. 

(This is really tongue-in-cheek...I own a small dog that none of this is true about)

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I get a lot of flack from animal people about my pug. Because they have so many health problems and backyard breeding is so wrong..... and then I tell them I adopted him from a deployed solider and they shut the fuck up real quick :)

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm a groomer, these dogs and their owners are my bread and butter. Plus I have a bichon and she is the most awesome dog I've ever owned. I love fru-fru dogs <3
XxMandazX
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this
My pit bull just farted!
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:15 AM
I can agree with that....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:15 AM
My dad rescued a shitzu. A friend if his died and their family was going to put it down rather than keep it. The dog was only 3 years old at the time.

His other dog is a massive Newfie. They make an interesting pair.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:15 AM
Ah. a dude down the block from me has a tiny poofy dog. He's like six and a half feet tall and a body builder.
Molimomma
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:16 AM

My mom has a Lowchin and a new rescue of unknown genetics, both of which are 14 pounds and cute as can be. I can't speak about the new one because she just got her yesterday but the Lowchin, Cookie, is not yappy at all and cute as can be! I would have her in a minute! She doesn't shed. She only barks when she's playing. She fits on an airplane under the seat...I think she's awesome.

maminka-4
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:17 AM
We rescued a golden 11 yrs ago. When the time is right, I will rescue a yorkie or yorkie mix.

We are not rich people either. I want a lap dog as I can't have cats because too many family memvpbers are allergic.
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:27 AM

Ours did not cost thousands...$275 for the adoption fee...then, supplies and the first vet bill...so, in all we spent about $600 within the first week of having our little girl. She doesn't bark at home..only when I take her on walks. It drives me insane that she only barks when I take her on walks or to Petsmart. I certainly don't put her 10 lb little behind in a purse. LOL 

We've had her for a month on Tuesday and she is spoiled rotten already. I didn't want a dog..much less a puppy, but I'm totally in love with this little monster. Now, if the cats would accept her that would be a miracle. They hate her with ever fiber of their beings. It's quite comical to watch them interact. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

cbk_mom3
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:35 AM

I have a poodle that I adopted from the shelter. He'd been terribly mistreated before I got him. He's not frou-frou, and I'm far from rich, but he does have me spoiled.:) I've often said I adopted Sheldon, but Sheldon rescued me. I was grieving so much after my Shih-tzu I'd raised from a half-dead puppy that was given to me died, and Sheldon has helped so much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)