• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sd is pissed :/

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
Yesterday I got my taxes, and dh got half of it. I told him he is responsible to get sd what she NEEDS/wants, he agreed. So dh, dd and ds went to the mall to get outfits. Dd didn't want the mall cloths, so I bought her Wal-Mart cloths. Sd text dh and asked can you take me, L and D to the mall? He didn't respond to her quickly so she text me and asked. I text her saying we are already at the mall and there's no room for L and D. She text and said wow so you get money and you can't even pick us up you just don't like me, L and D. I told dh to deal with this, and he called her and explained that wasn't the reason and we didn't have room for L and D. She hung up pissed, blowing up my phone so I turned it off. Today, I text her saying I'm bringing her money to her and I can't take her around (I have stuff I need to do) and she put a mad face and said ok. I am sorry but your there with L and D so you have a ride. I may sound like a bitch but that's my choice. She already knows that I'm not doing anything for her because she wishes I was dead and and the dh and I was dead to her. She has to face the consequences of what she says.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:22 AM
5 moms liked this
I never knew giving kids money from your tax refund was a thing until CM. Why in the world do y'all do this?
KSBlueyz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:22 AM
3 moms liked this
And why exactly are you and DH rewarding her with money?
Emycf
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:22 AM
She sounds pretty entitled.

Are L and D her siblings?
LyTe684
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:23 AM
Who is L and D? How old is SD?
Patti-Gee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:24 AM

So you're not doing anything for her, but giving her money.  So exactly how will that show her, that she has to face the consequences ?????

angl_gurl1
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:25 AM

she sounds like a spoiled brat whos entitled. i wouldnt be giving her anything at all if thats how she feels

babygirl4326
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this
There's soooo much wrong with this post.
SaskMummy
by Mandy on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:25 AM
no clue lol

Quoting Danesmommy1: I never knew giving kids money from your tax refund was a thing until CM. Why in the world do y'all do this?
PumpkinSpice8
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:26 AM
I wouldn't give that child any money...
.Bubbles.
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:28 AM
Wait...why are you giving her money? How does she know you got your refund?

And who are L and D?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)