Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its Tax Refund season, let the idiototicy BEGIN!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:10 PM
  • 40 Replies

ya know what you get back doesnt bother me hello we all get something back if we pay into it. Its like fighting over paychecks. Some make more than others, therefore, they get more.

Now the welfare thing, I still cannot figure out how the fuck someone on welfare gets a fucking refund. I do know those that are working and trying to stay afloat not making enough to provide, this is a bonus for them.

BUT OVERALL, some of the idiotic people are the ones that take their checks and piss it off in a day or week. Seriously Im not jealous! Im laughing your stupid ass. I think you are an idiot for pissing money off. Im betting that 50% of the people that piss their money off are the same people bitching in December they have no money for presents. 

HELLO SAVING ACCOUNT ANYONE? Because that is what I would do with my refunds. I dont go into this Oh its December lets piss money off! Oh wait its February lets piss money off!

No we plan we stay within spending budget. just because its tax season, christmas, Vday or whatever doesnt mean you should go piss a shit load of money like an idiot.

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Kitty Cat, let the idiocy BEGIN?? It's been idiotic over taxes for weeks in here.
MommyOfOne2710
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:12 PM
Idiototicy... Wait, what? Lol!
thetrollcat
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:13 PM

Did I properly misspell it? Because we all know if you spell everything right the post gets ignored :|

Quoting Danesmommy1: Kitty Cat, let the idiocy BEGIN?? It's been idiotic over taxes for weeks in here.

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
No shit!

Quoting Danesmommy1: Kitty Cat, let the idiocy BEGIN?? It's been idiotic over taxes for weeks in here.
craazycuckoo

Irony....

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Just because..... Lol
thetrollcat

no irony on my side. I didnt go to hawaii on no tax refund nor did we go without planning funds for it.

Quoting craazycuckoo:

Irony....

fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:14 PM

So agree with you on all accts.

thetrollcat
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

lol I think this is true a lot!

Quoting bluebunnybabe:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Just because..... Lol

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:15 PM
I didn't work last year, a refund sure would be handy right about now! Over all though, I think it's tacky to discuss amounts and spendings.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)