Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

husband doesn't want kids around because:

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
They have a cough. We are currently separated. We were not getting along for various reasons. One reason was him being essentially non-existent in the kids life unless they were in trouble. He was pretty much abusive and mean all the time. I gave him the chance to see them today WITH ME which he usually agrees to as he's trying to win me back (HA! RIGHT!) But because he lives with his equally awful parents need he denied seeing them after I told him the kids have a cough, so his parents don't get anxious about the kids being sick. Wtf. it should be worth it to tell mommy and daddy dearest to fuck off, and visit your kids. But what should I expect. This is why we're divorcing.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:37 PM

You picked him. Hopefully you will make better choices in the future.

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:38 PM
I'd not tell my ex if the kids were sick until after they were in his possession. Nope nope nope, he can deal with sick kids just as well as I can.
maminka-4
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:49 PM

In this situation, he never should have gotten married if he didn't want to be a dad or a husband. You can't always tell the moms that they picked their dh, and its all their fault. People put on a show. Make themselves look good but once the wedding is done, their true colors come out.

Good for being strong, OP, where your dh is concerned. Keep those babies safe.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:52 PM

Why do you want the kids to visit a mean and abusive father?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:00 PM

Deadbeat loser dad.   I feel sorry for your kids.   They shouldn't be around an abusive father.

HippieMomma08
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:05 PM

What is "pretty much abusive?"

MicheleJM
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:33 PM
I do. He'll take them anyway and I feel it's better he knows if there's a problem. In general visitation is supposed to take place whether the kids are ill or not.

Quoting thenameshailie: I'd not tell my ex if the kids were sick until after they were in his possession. Nope nope nope, he can deal with sick kids just as well as I can.
zeenah
by Zarah on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this
She likely didn't knuw how he'd be as a dad if he wasn't a dad.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:38 PM
Oh shut up!

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:48 PM
He sounds like a real bastard. I find know matter how long you think you no someone, we never really do. So bitches don't judge her. Support!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)