Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MIL Facebook vent...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
It seriously CRACKS ME UP when nasty hateful people put stuff on their page like "Leave footprints of kindness wherever you go" and other things similar. Is that what you were doing when you were calling me a fat ass and telling me someone should tie a rope around my thighs so I won't have anymore kids? Hahaha! It's really annoying how the most evil and downright nasty people try to act like they are the nicest kindest hearted people. FAKE! No one is buying it. Literally makes me laugh out loud. 😂😂😂😂😂
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
So why are you friends with her on Facebook then?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:01 PM
I'm not. Her profile is public and I just look at it every once in a while because I'm nosey. lol.

Quoting thenameshailie: So why are you friends with her on Facebook then?
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Well I suggest you stop that because her posts obviously bother you and you should never go out of your own way to be bothered.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm not. Her profile is public and I just look at it every once in a while because I'm nosey. lol.

Rin300
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:10 PM

This reminds me of the of my kids' grandmother and stepgranddad ( dad's side )eye rolling

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:04 PM
You are so right.

Quoting thenameshailie: Well I suggest you stop that because her posts obviously bother you and you should never go out of your own way to be bothered.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm not. Her profile is public and I just look at it every once in a while because I'm nosey. lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:06 PM
So obnoxious! It's like... Everyone knows what an asshole you are. We've all scene you in action. So stop trying to come across like you actually give a shit about anyone but yourself. 😑

Quoting Rin300:

This reminds me of the of my kids' grandmother and stepgranddad ( dad's side )eye rolling

Patti-Gee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:10 PM

What movie was she in that you "scene" her in action.  

Quoting Anonymous 1: So obnoxious! It's like... Everyone knows what an asshole you are. We've all scene you in action. So stop trying to come across like you actually give a shit about anyone but yourself. 😑
Quoting Rin300:

jsquared8
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:12 PM
Hah! Ditto.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:24 PM
Oh my... a typo!

Thanks for the bump ;)

Quoting Patti-Gee:

What movie was she in that you "scene" her in action.  

Quoting Anonymous 1: So obnoxious! It's like... Everyone knows what an asshole you are. We've all scene you in action. So stop trying to come across like you actually give a shit about anyone but yourself. 😑

Quoting Rin300:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)