• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you drink water?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 106 Replies
I never realized how much other people don't drink water! My MIL and SIL are here visiting and since Monday, they alone have drank 10 liters of regular soda, 3 bottles of lemonade, 2 jugs of iced tea, and a gallon of milk. I have yet to see them with water in their cups. Just this morning, my SIL said she needed to go to the store today to get more lemonade and soda...they leave tomorrow afternoon.

I grew up with just water for the most part, sometimes we'd have juice for the morning. I drink nothing but water during the days, only have lemonade when I go out. My husband also drinks mostly water. He drank 2 liters of soda since they've been here and last night was downing water, saying how he feels awful and dehydrated.

So, do you drink lots of water or mostly other stuff?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:29 PM
I drink water all day.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:29 PM
I only drink water. Well I have a cup of coffee in the morning and a cup of tea at night, but never pop or juice.
ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:29 PM
I drink 99% water.
incogNinja
by Whofflé on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:31 PM
My mom doesn't either. So disgusting. We have other options but mainly we all drink water
jellybeanjean
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:31 PM
I drunk mostly water. Hardly ever juice and pop. I drink coffee daily though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:32 PM
I just feel all run down if I don't drink enough water during the day! And soda makes my mouth all dry and gross feeling.

Quoting thenameshailie: I only drink water. Well I have a cup of coffee in the morning and a cup of tea at night, but never pop or juice.
lstrickland
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I drink coffee in the mornings sometimes, water all day, wine at night.
April620
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:33 PM
We buy bottles of water and just grab them out of the fridge throughout the day. Yes it's wasteful but we weren't drinking enough when just using the brita pitchers
Gorilla_Mama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:33 PM

I drink mostly water. I have a drink with dinner sometimes and a pop once every other week or so, but the rest of the time is strictly water.

Dh drinks coffee all day but I keep the kids on mostly water too. They get half water half juice with dinner and sometimes a treat of hot chocolate or a couple sips of pop.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:33 PM
I drink water all day. Well, after my morning coffee I drink water all day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)