Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quiz: Are you a boy mom or girl mom?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:35 PM
  • 20 Replies
Copy and paste this link into your browser. http://thestir.cafemom.com/being_a_mom/181514/quiz_mom_boys_girls

Post your results below!

My result: You can handle either gender

You're a roll with the punches kind of gal who can adapt easily to a variety of situations: Quiet times are nice, but higher decibel activities don't automatically make you reach for the ibuprofen. Talking about your feelings doesn't make you uncomfortable, but you don't necessarily want to spill your guts regularly. While you're no couch potato, a good workout could mean either a brisk walk, a relaxing yoga session, or a hardcore spinning class. You're good at picking up on what others need from you and delivering the goods, whether that's a shoulder to cry on or a gentle shove in the right direction.
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:36 PM
You forgot to post the link to the quiz.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:37 PM
Umm, where's the quiz? Lol
bcoll
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:39 PM
I hope both seeing as I have 4 of each.
Nillababe
by FaithHopeLove on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:42 PM
Lol sorry, it's up now

Quoting Danesmommy1: You forgot to post the link to the quiz.
CallMeSwarley
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

You're a high-energy type who doesn't mind when life gets loud (in fact, you get a little freaked out when things are too quiet!). You don't get easily grossed out or thrown by the unexpected, and you're known for being a nurturer (you're especially good at stepping up when your loved ones aren't feeling their best). You don't have a high tolerance for drama and your preferred method of dealing with stress is a good workout. You don't require regular heart-to-hearts from friends and family members, though you don't mind talking about your own feelings if someone can't understand where you're coming from.

Seems accurate, as I have three boys! Lol. 

MilkLover0203
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:44 PM
It won't let me click the link.

Quoting Danesmommy1: You forgot to post the link to the quiz.
Nillababe
by FaithHopeLove on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:44 PM
Lol it's up at the top of this post now, couldn't figure out how to make the link clickable at first lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: Umm, where's the quiz? Lol
incogNinja
by Whofflé on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:46 PM

I am so not a boy mom hahaha I prefer girls to boys

You're a high-energy type who doesn't mind when life gets loud (in fact, you get a little freaked out when things are too quiet!). You don't get easily grossed out or thrown by the unexpected, and you're known for being a nurturer (you're especially good at stepping up when your loved ones aren't feeling their best). You don't have a high tolerance for drama and your preferred method of dealing with stress is a good workout. You don't require regular heart-to-hearts from friends and family members, though you don't mind talking about your own feelings if someone can't understand where you're coming from.

incogNinja
by Whofflé on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:47 PM
It's annoying as shit. Too many ads.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)