Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't judge... I bought some

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
Weight loss pills and I'm kind of excited to try them! You take them at night, I know that seems weird but the reviews I read were really good.

So I guess we'll see how it goes.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:46 PM

Exercise and eating healthy works better

Kay786
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:51 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm not judging, but I just don't understand why people do diet pills or anything at all like that. I think most of them are dangerous when taken long term, and not only that, they don't teach you anything about nutrition! I think most people that take diet pills don't actually lose fat, it's water weight. And even if you do lose weight, you will probably just gain it all back because as I said, pills don't teach you how/what to eat. They don't teach you how to truly take care of yourself, as opposed to a good diet and exercise would. That's how all these diet programs stay in business and make their money. They want you to lose, but not TOO much because they want to keep getting your money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:01 PM
I've been taking One at night, it's been working well for me. You have to eat right and stuff too though, they're just an aide, not a solution.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:02 PM
This is mainly to boost it some. I do excerise and eat right, I've also cut out a lot!!
Also these weren't terribly expensive.

Quoting Kay786: I'm not judging, but I just don't understand why people do diet pills or anything at all like that. I think most of them are dangerous when taken long term, and not only that, they don't teach you anything about nutrition! I think most people that take diet pills don't actually lose fat, it's water weight. And even if you do lose weight, you will probably just gain it all back because as I said, pills don't teach you how/what to eat. They don't teach you how to truly take care of yourself, as opposed to a good diet and exercise would. That's how all these diet programs stay in business and make their money. They want you to lose, but not TOO much because they want to keep getting your money.
incogNinja
by Whofflé on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:03 PM
What if you irreversibly damage your organs
Erna2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:03 PM

I tried diet pills before. All they did was make me jittery and nausious. I didn't even lose more than 10 pounds in 3 weeks. I did better after I stopped taking them and I lost the rest of the 95 pounds. They are really not good for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:03 PM
Oh I know!
What are you taking?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I've been taking One at night, it's been working well for me. You have to eat right and stuff too though, they're just an aide, not a solution.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:05 PM
These are all natural!

Quoting Erna2:

I tried diet pills before. All they did was make me jittery and nausious. I didn't even lose more than 10 pounds in 3 weeks. I did better after I stopped taking them and I lost the rest of the 95 pounds. They are really not good for you.

Kay786
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:05 PM
Well, I wish you the best of luck either way! I lost 136 pounds from 2013 to 2014, so I know how hard it is.

Quoting Anonymous 1: This is mainly to boost it some. I do excerise and eat right, I've also cut out a lot!!
Also these weren't terribly expensive.

Quoting Kay786: I'm not judging, but I just don't understand why people do diet pills or anything at all like that. I think most of them are dangerous when taken long term, and not only that, they don't teach you anything about nutrition! I think most people that take diet pills don't actually lose fat, it's water weight. And even if you do lose weight, you will probably just gain it all back because as I said, pills don't teach you how/what to eat. They don't teach you how to truly take care of yourself, as opposed to a good diet and exercise would. That's how all these diet programs stay in business and make their money. They want you to lose, but not TOO much because they want to keep getting your money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:06 PM
3 moms liked this

So are tapeworms.

Quoting Anonymous 1: These are all natural!
Quoting Erna2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)