Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Little Confessions is.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

I cant make it though the day without popping pills.... if i dont take them i will get violent and start yelling at the littlest things, it dont help that im running on 3 hours a sleep a night all i do is take care of newborn, 20 month old and a 5 year old (when he is not in school).... my two youngest dont really have any kind of relationship with their father cause he is always working or doing school work and working on his computer programming and and our newborn cries the moment he picks her up... so in turn he yells at me cause his daughters dont know him... i dont know how in the hell its my doing.. im not the one that doesnt spend any time with them...

he wonders why i spend some much on refills on my pain meds...

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:31 PM

BUMP!

chickensmommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:12 PM
You are addicted to pain pills while caring for a newborn? Are you BF?
You need help now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:15 PM

no im not BF

Quoting chickensmommy: You are addicted to pain pills while caring for a newborn? Are you BF? You need help now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:15 PM
If this is real you need help. I think you know that. Seek treatment for addiction. Also you need to get some help with coping skills. I wish you luck. Get better for your kids. They need you.
chickensmommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:16 PM
Can you get treatment? Like methadone?
Prescription pain meds are a hard addiction to break.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

no im not BF

Quoting chickensmommy: You are addicted to pain pills while caring for a newborn? Are you BF?
You need help now.

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:18 PM
This is quite a pickle you're in. I think you already know what you should do.
JleeB
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:19 PM
Wow, your poor children. A druggy mom and a disconnected dad. How sad for them.
VibeRant
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:20 PM

Please get help. The meds may make you think you cannot do this on your own but you really can. When you get off them, you'll realize that they were what was causing the instability, not the other way around. 

lunchforthesky
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:21 PM
Start smoking pot. It will chill you out and you won't be putting harmful chemicals into your body.
meme129
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:25 PM

Your pill popping isn't helping anything, but I think you already know this. And it sounds like you need to tell your man to step up and help and get to know his children or figure out something different

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)