Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I told my kid was okay to punch someone.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
Apparently a few of the boys at school find it funny to grab boobs and say honk. I told her to pinch them in the face and yell remove your hand from my boob at the top of her lungs.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:42 PM
Kicking them in the nuts would be better. But que the Violence is never the answer,two wrongs do not make a right mommas. Who insist all you should do is talk to the school and the boys parents. ect. I am sure that these same women would knock the shit out of someone that did that to THEM.
incogNinja
by Whofflé on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:44 PM
I've been there. Kids punching my son for absolutely no reason. I had it with that shit. Told him if the teacher won't stop it, punch that little asshole right back and knock him sideways
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:55 PM
Apparently they are dealing with it as it arises. And it hasn't happened to my Dd yet. But if it does. She can throw a punch.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Kicking them in the nuts would be better. But que the Violence is never the answer,two wrongs do not make a right mommas. Who insist all you should do is talk to the school and the boys parents. ect. I am sure that these same women would knock the shit out of someone that did that to THEM.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:57 PM
She needs to report them for sexual harassment.
Medic32
by Go PREDS! on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:02 PM
I would file sexual assault charges on any child that did that to my dd's.

Good for you for teaching her to protect and defend herself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)