Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am SHOCKED!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
3 moms liked this

I am shocked at how many women here are perfectly fine with coercive rape. You are a fucking disgrace. No, a husband should NOT be able to get his way in the sack just because "sex is an important part of marriage". 

You know what else is important? Fucking respect. Understanding. Not being a misogynistic fucker. 

Some of you make me want to puke. 

**look up "My DH has cut me off" if you are confused.**

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:38 PM

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:38 PM
I must've missed something.
TheFairest
by Mother of Dragons on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:40 PM
What the what?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:40 PM
How about if I like giving my husband "his way" in the sack because I think it's an important part of marriage, but also because I like it that way. Should every woman always feel obligated to give it up all the time? Not necessarily, but that's quite a strong reaction when there are plenty of women here who are happy to have sex whenever their husbands want.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:41 PM

Clearly I have missed something,  oh well!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:42 PM

It wasn't a "when" thing, it was a "what" thing. And my husband decided that putting it in my ass, which I have tried and hate, was worth leaving his five children and wife of 17 years over. 

And I am the one that some people are calling a "loser". 

Quoting Anonymous 3: How about if I like giving my husband "his way" in the sack because I think it's an important part of marriage, but also because I like it that way. Should every woman always feel obligated to give it up all the time? Not necessarily, but that's quite a strong reaction when there are plenty of women here who are happy to have sex whenever their husbands want.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:42 PM
What is this all about??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:43 PM
You don't need him.
peachesforme
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:46 PM
Looks like your personal problems have made you jaded.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Oooooh, it's you. I saw your post. Ok, makes sense now. No, you should never have to do something you hate, especially in bed. Marriage is made of lots of compromises, but pain and suffering is not compromise. I'm sorry you are dealing with the situation you are in. And it really sucks that people are coming down on you for it. Sadly, it's MC and some people just have no sense of tact.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

It wasn't a "when" thing, it was a "what" thing. And my husband decided that putting it in my ass, which I have tried and hate, was worth leaving his five children and wife of 17 years over. 

And I am the one that some people are calling a "loser". 

Quoting Anonymous 3: How about if I like giving my husband "his way" in the sack because I think it's an important part of marriage, but also because I like it that way. Should every woman always feel obligated to give it up all the time? Not necessarily, but that's quite a strong reaction when there are plenty of women here who are happy to have sex whenever their husbands want.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)